Check out the Vacation Page

I know some of you have purchased puppy clothes from http://www.mygofetch.com/ . I haven't yet, I just joined the site a week or so ago. Want to buy some of the jammies. Suzi, I think you told me about the site.

Well, anyway, you can post your pups pics for all to see. Most are Yorkies, but they have some adorable "other" dogs and some very beautiful clothes. They are on vacation until after the first of the year. Check our the link and see what they put on their "closed message page".

I couldn't believe it, I am very honored. :congrats:

I know we have a lot of new members and just thought I would point out this site. Be sure, if you are wanting some "designer" ( :please: ) clothes, check out this site after the 4th of Jan.

CrazyTzuLady

How cool is that! Josie and Maddy are celebrities now, can I have their pawtographs? :congrats:

FairyTail Josette

That's very cool, Cathy! What an adorable pic of Maddy and Josie, perfect choice. :P

Thanks for sharing, I've been so busy with holiday obligations, I haven't been to many sites, for awhile.

Awww Cathy that is so cool, I love that picture of them! What a surprise that was for you.

Yes, it was very surprising. I had just registered and hadn't even seen their pics come up in the "friends" page and I got an email saying her hubby put the pic on the homepage and hope I didn't mind..... :P Well, OF COURSE I didn't mind. I loved it. Now, I am waiting for their return so I can order some cute stuff from them. Maddy needs something besides onesies to wear and Josie, well she will hate it, but she has never had a dress before. She is so NOT a girlie gurl. :ranting:

FairyTail Josette

Cathy, we will be anxiously awaiting for Maddy and Josie to be modeling some "Go Fetch." :P

Des's dresses are gorgeous! The jammies are super soft, comfy, and wash up well. She has some darling Miss Kitty fabrics now. :ranting:

Wow...

Ladies and doggimen, we have us some celebridogs in our misdt..

What an honor to use your babies like that..

How kewl.....

Well, okay, here is another :wacko: ...Check this link.... http://www.charlottethedogtrainer.com/ Josie is a star here too, and so am I...She is up on the top header in blac and white and so am I (with the striped shirt). She is also about midway down, showing how nicely she learned "down". She flunked the "come" command however. These were taking when she was only about 8-9 months old and in obedience training class. Man, how time flies. About half way through the classes, the trainer asked if we would sign releases if a photog came in to do pics for her website....of course, we all did. In fact, I had kinda forgotten about it til this happened. :group:

FairyTail Josette

Oh, I can't believe you kept that from us...shame on you, Cathy.

That's very cool and she looks like a great instructor.

So, now we wanna see a video with Josie performing. :group:

I will have to work on that video...will have to have hubby do it cause I couldn't taunt her with the treats and do the camera. She does do quite a few tricks....but like I said, we are STILL working on that darn COME command.....if you have a yummy treat....she is there!!! Little buger... :group: