Tzu crew

We went to St. Louis this week and stopped in Fairview Heights at the mall on the way home. There was this terrific little store called Just Dogs! They had everything a Tzu lover could ever want from picture frames, biscuit cans, zipper pulls, even Tzu socks. They also sold some terrific doggie cookies and goodies. We bought a huge sack full and the boys had a great time sniffing through and picking their favorites.

One bad thing about the trip though, I don't know why I do it, but I always do. I looked at the puppies in the pet store there, and one little dashound was so little and sickly looking! His ribs were all showing and so was his spine. My son asked how much they wanted for him and they told him $800. He then proceeded to tell them that they should rot in "well you know where " for selling a poor sickly little guy and making him stay in a wire bottomed cage all day with apparently a diet that must not be much of anything or a two pound puppy wouldn't be so skinny. When they told him the puppy got plenty to eat, he told them that must prove that he is sick from worms then. I was so proud of him, all of the customers were leaving the store and looking at the store manager like they were never coming back!

Sunlite

It is so sad when you see them do that to the puppies but as long as there is a market, they'll continue :dunno: . I'm proud of your son too!

Cackle

I know how you feel. One of the local pet shops has two little black and white boy tzu in the window. I do have to say though, they looked nice and healthy. They had a big clean area to play in and toys as well. one was having a gallant try at pushing a ball around LOL. Hubby was pitching a fit, and all because I was ONLY LOOKING at the little babies awwwwwww

Your son is great for telling the owner all of that. MAYBE the owner will open his eyes and treat the pups better. SICKO. Way to go to your son.

Glad you had fun at that store. I FINALLY will be getting the SOFT pink leather collar I ordered from Dogologie in Kerrville, TX. I went with my hubby and Trudy on Vacation months ago. They ordered my collar and it will come this week.

It has a rhinestone heart in the middle of the back. LOVE it. Sally41059Animationcrown.gif