Where Can I Bring My Baby?

ShihtzuBeauty

We Love taking ours to the drive in! This will be Choco's first yr. I can't Wait. They allow furkids at ours. We take the truck put lawnchairs in it and a big blankie down for them and bring ours and their snacks/drinks and do a double feature. It's soo much fun. -_-

• 1 year later...
MaggiesMom

I would call your store first for Home Depot, my husband used to work at one when he was still in college and they turned ppl with dogs away :blush-anim-cl:

• 4 weeks later...

I live in a very dog friendly neigborhood (most people have dogs) so there are lots of places for dogs to go (quite a few resturants have outd-oor seatings so our dogs can dine with us). There are two or three dog parks w/i walking/hiking distance and it is always sunny in my neck of the wood (it's weird, as soon as we pass this one street, the weather is clear - like there is an invisable wall keeping the fog bank on the other side of town!). Mochi and I usually take 40 to 60 minute walks in the early evening (before the sun goes down) and we "socialize" with his fur-buddies =)

tunisianswife

there is a new Ace Hardware that opened a block away. They are pet-friendly and even have a large water bowl outside the door(although I don't 'do' comunity waterbowls)

• 5 months later...

Lilly has gone in with me to a lot of places. As long as they don't sell food, don't have a "no dogs" sign, and I make sure she doesn't need to go to the bathroom, I'll just stick her in the basket and take her right in. She's a very well-mannered dog so most stores don't mind her being there. But I also understand that if any given store expresses concern over her being in the building I will leave. It hasn't happened yet but I would definitely just take her home and come back or have my boyfriend stay outside with her if necessary.