Look at this !

I saw this on the Today show and thought it was cute. They modeled it on all size doge.

CrazyTzuLady

That is adorable!

NOW I WONT HAVE TO SHARE MINE.

NOW I WONT HAVE TO SHARE MINE.

Janet Courtney said the same thing !! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE those Talking Dog tags..I may have to order some Snuggies just to get the tags..LOL

We talked about this on the air the other day, and it made me laugh.. They do think of everything nowdays!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thinking about getting one of those for Lucy and a rain coat too. All this rain we've had. She has a coat already but can't hurt to have something else warm for her to wear.

TheShihtzuation

Oh man. I've been thinking of getting Pokey one too.. Luckily the store I went to was out of his size.. I got him a sweater instead.

But this is still a huge possibility.. sweaters can be so itchy!!!

Plus.. it's a SNUGGIE.. I mean, its part of our pop culture these days!! LOL

Our Wal-Mart has these too.

i saw the commercial for them a while back. i thought it was cool that i could get one and have hunter laying on the couch with me and we would have matching snuggies, cuz i loooove mine.

CrazyTzuLady

I saw at our Wal Mart last night that they have a scarf and leg warmer set for dogs. I was so tempted to buy it to see if the leg warmers keep the snow balls off their leg hair. I may just go back and get some anyway.

TheShihtzuation

So.. my dad went and bought Pokey one.

Call me stupid, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fasten it! The velcro strips are so long.. and the box says they "loop and fasten" but I see no loop..

Has anyone bought one? Maybe you can fill me in.. haha. I can't find instructions online either.

FairyTail Josette

Well, that is odd. I just watched the video and it looks like it just velcros acoss the back. Is it too big, by chance? The video says it goes on easily in seconds. :) Maybe, you could call the customer service number and ask them, 1-800-303-3840. And...we want some pics of Pokey staying warm. :)

Edited by FairyTail Josette
TheShihtzuation

Oh, but of course I'll share pics.. once we get it on him right!!

Suz - its like the velcro straps are way too long.. it's very odd. The box says "loop and fasten for exact fit" (paraphrased of course) but.. I see no such way to loop or fasten for a snug snuggie fit!! LOL.

I really HATE the phone.. like, try to avoid it at allll costs.. but I think I'll have to give the company a call. I googled and found a few other people were having the same problem (wooo! I haven't totally lost my mind!) but of course.. couldn't find a solution. OH! One person did say they cut the excess strap.. but yeah, this thing cost 10 dollars. I'm not gonna cut anything yet!! :debbi:

I'll keep you guys updated on OSP (Operation Snuggie Pokey)! :kicking:

mr.coffee

Hey, I'm right there with ya on that phone thing, I try to make Shannon do anything that requires dealing with the outside world via phone.

No, I'm not buying a people snuggie, a kid snuggie or a dog snuggie.

At least, not until I see how Pokey likes it.

BTW, love the new sig!

-m