So I absolutely looooove these collars!

Koopa hated his normal harness (from petsmart)

so i decided to go out and buy him and expensive one and he loooves it!

They are super easy to clean and dont grasp on to any smells, i have the

matching leash as well :)

I don't know why but i love them. Check them out, you might like them too :)

I wish i has an animal small enough to get the tiny ones hehe

www.buddy-belts.com

I haven't seen those. Very cool!! Did you order it online? What size?

On a side note, I fear I may see someone trying to wear one of these as a bra on Bike Week next year!!!

I haven't seen those. Very cool!! Did you order it online? What size?

On a side note, I fear I may see someone trying to wear one of these as a bra on Bike Week next year!!!

:(

These do look cool! I dont have that exact kind at the dog boutique I go to, but they have something similiar..Since you reccommend them I'm going to check them out next time I go in! Thank you!

They do look very nice. I couldn't find a price for them, and there are no retailers in my state.

We use Puppia harnesses which are nice also.

Wicket's mom

They do look nice and comfy for our pupsters. I've tried a few harnesses on Wicket and he hates them all, he runs and hides when he sees me coming with them...little brat! I much prefer a harness though, because some days when we go on walks he pulls quite a bit and that can't be good for his little neck. Maybe I will try one of these on him; thanks :)

I actually got mine at a local dog boutique called Dogma :wacko:

My tzu is a little fuller i so i got a size 4 if you have the slimmer tzu i'd say a size 3.

Yes they are very comfy, he never takes his off unless its bath time and once the use it

the leather because soft so its comfy and not so stiff. I think mine was around $50-60?

But its worth every penny, havent had any problems this far.

I have the buddy belts and they are ok but I prefer them over the swaters during the winter. The pups seem to feel lighter in the summer wearing the fabric harnesses, I got these at mr wags they are great and very sturdy.

IMG_4754.jpg

I had another look at these as the harness we have for Gizmo sits quite high, near his neck. I noticed he coughed a few times while we were out walking the other day, checked the harness and it had risen up slightly and was catching his throat. These look ideal as they sit alot lower. Thanks for the link... now i need to find a UK supplier :)