Sale at wooflife.com

ShihtzuBeauty

Hi and Welcome to the family! :D Please stop by our "welcome/intro fourm and introduce yourself and your furkids. BTW pics are a necessity. :)

TheShihtzuation

What?? Do my eyes deceive me? Some not your typical super cute BOY clothes???

I may just have to make an order too. :) Thanks for the headsup! I'm loving the bully hoody!

Edit: my eyes could just be failing me because is 4:30am.. but is there a size chart?

Edited by thepupstuff

Very Cute Stuff! I'm going to be placing an order too! Love the shoes!

Hey! Blueberry facial scrub!

mr.coffee

What?? Do my eyes deceive me? Some not your typical super cute BOY clothes???

I may just have to make an order too. :) Thanks for the headsup! I'm loving the bully hoody!

Edit: my eyes could just be failing me because is 4:30am.. but is there a size chart?

Tell me about it, not that the girly stuff isn't cute as can be, but I don't have a girl! It is so cool to see hip boy-dog stuff...

-m

TheShihtzuation

Tell me about it, not that the girly stuff isn't cute as can be, but I don't have a girl! It is so cool to see hip boy-dog stuff...

-m

Exactly Mike! Girls get all the pretty, frilly, lacey, awesome, hip, cool designs and boys get.. plain old shirts. I was so tempted to dress Pokey like a girl for Halloween.. JUST so I can buy a cute little puffy dress for him.. haha.