In The Company Of Dogs

Got this catalog from a client, I question some of their prices, but they have some really nice things that I haven't seen elsewhere.

http://www.inthecompanyofdogs.com

-m

That is one expensice catalog, but I love the outtake pics on there, they are so cute.

• 2 months later...

i've gotten this catalog for a while now and have only ordered on rare occasions (due to prices). i did buy a pair of pajamas that i do LOVE and wear a lot. also, if you look at the cover of this months, it's a shih tzu! awwwww! gotta love that!

Wicket's mom

i've gotten this catalog for a while now and have only ordered on rare occasions (due to prices). i did buy a pair of pajamas that i do LOVE and wear a lot. also, if you look at the cover of this months, it's a shih tzu! awwwww! gotta love that!

I would love to see a pic of that :dede:

PS - please don't take that the wrong way, I'm not trying to pick on you just thought it was funny. I type and say stuff like that all the time!

Edited by Wicket's mom

I would love to see a pic of that :dede:

PS - please don't take that the wrong way, I'm not trying to pick on you just thought it was funny. I type and say stuff like that all the time!

lol! no problem. trust me, they're for me and my puppies eyes only....lol! they are cute. they say..."sleeps with dogs"

mr.coffee

lol! no problem. trust me, they're for me and my puppies eyes only....lol! they are cute. they say..."sleeps with dogs"

Hey, I remember seeing those. That's too funny! I think we all thought you meant you'd gotten PJs for the dogs, that you love & ~they~ wear a lot, but mistyped...which happens all the time around here. At least, that's what I got from it. :blush-anim-cl:

-m

Hey, I remember seeing those. That's too funny! I think we all thought you meant you'd gotten PJs for the dogs, that you love & ~they~ wear a lot, but mistyped...which happens all the time around here. At least, that's what I got from it. :blush-anim-cl:

-m

lol! now THAT would have been funny! eeeeks!

Wicket's mom

Oh, they're human PJ's lol! I did think it was a typo and that they were doggy PJ's. My bad :) They sound really cute.

Edited by Wicket's mom

Oh, they're human PJ's lol! I did think it was a typo and that they were doggy PJ's. My bad :) They sound really cute.

heehee! yep, they are pj's for me! :(