best place to buy crate covers?

Those are nice Kristen. I got a few of them from a gal in Canada who has since closed her website and opened a real store front there. She had fabulous stuff and would custom make them. I wanted my opening to be on the long wide side rather than what I call the "end" and she did that. I am sure if these are home made you could request that too, IF that is what you might want.

You can have the side or end folded up and then just put it down to totally cover the crate. I also got a pillow w/waterproof cover and fleece cover. Excellent quality. I actually needed my measurements slightly different then the standard as my crate is a bit shorter in height then what she had as standard and she made it to fit. She responded to all my email questions and shipped when she said she would. All important qualities that I was looking for :happybday:.

• 5 months later...

Looks like some great places. I also shop Etsy. My daughter has a store there. I've gotten great sterling jewelry and lots of other great stuff.

• 2 months later...
luvmybabies

Hey KristinE I went to your link to mutthuttz and am about to order one. They look awesome and are doing a custom order for me. They have a webpsge for mutt shots that offers a discount if you submit a pic of your baby. I was browsing thru them and who do I run across but Biscotti!! What a cute pic!

Thank you :). Yes she was just a baby then too. Still love our crate cover!! We also got a cushion for the crate.