BOWS! Pics inside

sophietheshihtzu

I could never find any cute bows in stores but thankfully I found bowbiz online -- Susan (the owner) makes some of the cutest bows. Her bows are also very high quality. Here are some pictures of Sophie modeling (all are 5/8th bows, except for the pink bone bow which is 3/8th).

Poor Sophie was tired and was not in the mood to model, so the pics aren't that great. Also since I don't make a loop with her hair, her topknot tends to be more of a "fountain". :P

5698408732_2e6f00bfba_z.jpg

5698408764_a2e311f439_z.jpg

5697834479_1d2a42aff3_z.jpg

5697834445_f55a174b51_z.jpg

5698408608_4ac1e15bb1_z.jpg

5697834355_508f20132b_z.jpg

5698408490_b25066307c_z.jpg

5697129391_5077d0458e_b.jpg

Not pictured: a pink scrunchie

I have to say that customer service is great! Susan was so nice and sweet and everything was done so promptly. I ordered my bows last Saturday and got them this Saturday, which is an amazing turnaround time! I highly recommend BowBiz for bow shopping :)

TillyMaeTinkles

These are adorable!!! And such a cute tiny size. I usually make my own as a groomer but I haven't made any attempts at the stiff/starched ones. Really the truth is I'm just too lazy :) I'm going to check out her site! Thanks for sharing!!!

I Love Sam

Those are very cute! I get so much grief from every man in my life (from Granddad all the way down to my nephew) for putting Sam's hair up, that I don't think I could get away with a bow too. LOL.

I'm pretty partial to "fountain" topknots, myself. :)

Sophie is adorable.

mileysmom

So cute! My fiance doesnt like me putting miley's hair up... So it stays down now... just out of her face.

But when I do decide to put it up.... Hers is a fountain... because shes so cute like that! =)

Fluffalicious

Sophie looks scrumptious in her new bows :) I've got lots of bow sites I shop at - totally addictive . Kirsty

ZephyrDarkwolf

Ahh! Super cute bows! If my kids weren't boys I would be all on them (especially the Halloween one!). Also, I love how she has the same sort of expression in each picture like "C'mon mom, not another one!"

sophietheshihtzu

Ahh! Super cute bows! If my kids weren't boys I would be all on them (especially the Halloween one!). Also, I love how she has the same sort of expression in each picture like "C'mon mom, not another one!"

Haha yeah she was over it and just wanted to sleep. Thanks for all the sweet comments everyone!