Madkid Radio

Since work has been so hard to find/pay well, we've created a little enterprise called MKR Media and Madkid Radio is one aspect of this new venture.

It is an internet radio station running pretty much 24/7 and you can listen to it on Ubroadcast

or at Ustream.TV where we will stream live video when we're doing an event.

All shows are recorded and edited to a downloadable MP3 format, where you can listen anytime you want to your favorite show. Links for downloading are located on our FaceBook Info page here

Currently we are running a contest where you can win some very cool prizes! Click here to read about the contest!

If you go to Ubroadcast, you can register for a free account which allows you to chat live during a show!

Come join us and listen to the best radio not on radio, MKR!

We've been doing this over a year now, and are currently over 10,000 viewers on Ubroadcast, making us only the 2nd station to reach this goal!

ShihtzuBeauty

:) Awsome!!! :birthday_toast: Congratulations!!!

• 1 year later...

I am always a few months behind on everything. Congratulations! I have added your link to my favorites. Way to go!