Cute Dog Clothes

Very cute stuff! *sigh* I wish we could do clothes.

Lucky doesn't like clothes. But just like bath time or grooming time - he knows once he gets caught, he's gotta put the shirt on! :) He just gives up and plops down. :)

loewenthal.anna

OMG. First, thanks for the link, I have been compiling how much it will *actually* cost for me to stock a doggy store and this is great research/contact. They seem much more approachable and legit than the other importer sites I've looked at.

BUT. . . has anyone looked through the clothes in detail yet?! They had me ROLLING because most of them just have random words/pictures on them. SOO funny! My brother went to Japan a few years ago and brought me back a book called "The Art of Engrish" (or something very similar) which extolls plentiful examples of how the Japanese enjoy the look/design of English characters on everything and anything (seriously, TOILET PAPER with English on it is featured in the book), without much regard for what it actually SAYS. It's one of my favorite coffee table books, and is always good for a laugh :)

anyway, here are my current faves from that website:

WHAT?!

I LOVE this one! It fits, just not in any sort of linear way :roflmao:

I think I may start and Engrish wardrobe for Money man, he could totally pull it off! :)

loewenthal.anna

"FURE SPIBIT"

:):roflmao::):hysterical:

I think that's "PURE SPIRIT" . . . but I could be wrong :):hysterical:

Also, why 1939?! late-depression era sportswear? Unlikely.