loewenthal.anna

PERFECT dog bed for the play-minded Tzu

loewenthal.anna

I found these in a bin in the isle at Walmart for $10 and brought home the purple KooKoo Kong (purple gorilla) first, to see how my guys would like it. Verdict is in: THEY LOVE THEM!!!

These look a lot like the traditional "pillow pet" in that they are a rectangular pillow that velcros into a stuffed animal (although we leave them flat so they serve a bed function) BUT. . . these KooKoo ones also have noise-makers in their heads, sot hey are like a great toy too! So far we have the gorilla and the hippo, and I'm hoping to find the pink elephant and alligator so that each baby can have their own in their crate.

Here's a link to one on toys-R-us website: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11127497 but it's twice the price. . . still OK if you can't find one in your local Walmart, but I'd check your local store first!

I have a video uploading of the kids playing with them, I'll post it here when it's finished :)

mileysmom

Thats neat! Our walmart hasnt recieved them yet! I'll keep my eyes open! With my discount.... that will be 8 bucks! How awesome! lol