halloween vacation for me and hunter

so, the last week of october and first week of novemeber i am taking off work since my parents will be out of town and i don't want to spend the dough for hunter to go to the doggie day care for a week and a half.

so, i've been trying to find stuff to do with him instead of just sitting around the house.

so far i have found a walking ghost tour in harpers ferry, wv that allows dogs to come along to "help find spirits". that will be the 28th. i figure we'll leave earlier in the day and spend some time at the nation park there and then go one the ghost tour and then stay at a motel that night.

i have also found a fenced in doggy park not too far from my house. so i have to register there and then i figured i'd take hunter there at least once as well to see how it goes.

that still leaves me with about 8 days of stuff i could do. does anyone have any ideas for like a day trip?

oh yeah, i'm pretty close to baltimore, so northern va, southern pa, deleware, and eastern wv are all close enough.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
Sunlite

Thanks for the links, Renee! :)