Christmas Lights

Have any of you taken your babies out to see the Christmas lights this year? We took all 4 boys to our local park. It is decorated with thousands of lights each year, and they love it. Buster seems to especially be fascinated. He will stare out the window and watch forever. He even whines when we start to leave. It is like taking little kids about 3 years old to see the lights. It is wonderful to watch them!

Every Christmas eve we go to mass and then go driving around to check out the Chritmas lights. We've done it since the kids were small and now the twins are 18 and my son is almost 15 and they can't wait to go again this year. :D

ShihtzuBeauty

Oh yes we take them. Eve puts her head out the window and follows each display. Taffy on the other hand, this is her first yr. and she really could care less she just wanted to sleep. :D

juanitasart

Yes we have taken Willie out to see the lights and he loved them. He watched and watched and the more lights the better. Then his attention span went more to the sleep to the music which was Willie Nelson singing pretty paper.

I always wish they could see the colors but experts say they see in black and white. Merry Christmas to all.

Juanita mom of Willie Nelson

corrie and zeke

My parents, Zeke and I have ridden around twice to see the lights. Both times Zeke eagerly stands looking out the window. When we would turn in a neighborhood with a bunch of lights, he'd get excited.