Water feeding Stands

Sweet as Taffy

I know I was supposed to make one for my baby and actually thought about doing it this weekend but I was just on Trendy Pet Items and they have the red one on sale for $19.50 (formerly $29.50). That is a great price so I may just order it.

16357_200.jpg

Turns out with S&H it is still cheaper than $29.50 so I ordered it. I may still make one for him when the weather gets warmer but for now, this was a good fit for us.

I can't find the other thread about this stand but at least a couple of us found out that the item was backorderd (after placing an order. I was refunded and told to try back in a few weeks. I sent an email, but no response. Does anyone have info and when these will be available? Did anyone's order actually go through? I really would like to get this.

Thanks!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweet as Taffy

• GMA

• missy dawn

• Luna

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never bought from international sellers. Thanks for the heads up. I wish the company with the red stands had better customer service.

Hi, Taffy still uses the Mr Foo Shih Tzu I got a few years ago. Was expensive but worth every penny.

Every time I see that picture I just have to smile. If you do a search, we have a number of threads about bottle stands and etc.

Posted Images

They told me to try in 4 weeks, so I think we have a couple of weeks left to try again.

• 3 weeks later...
Sweet as Taffy

I know I was supposed to make one for my baby and actually thought about doing it this weekend but I was just on Trendy Pet Items and they have the red one on sale for $19.50 (formerly $29.50). That is a great price so I may just order it.

16357_200.jpg

Turns out with S&H it is still cheaper than $29.50 so I ordered it. I may still make one for him when the weather gets warmer but for now, this was a good fit for us.

I'm bumping again..I sent them an email and have not hear anything from them. Anyone have any updates? Thanks

Interesting. When I ordered mine I literally had them within days. I'll check around and see if I can find anything out.

Sweet as Taffy

Interesting. When I ordered mine I literally had them within days. I'll check around and see if I can find anything out.

Thanks Luna!

Back in January I ordered one but heard here on the forum they were out of stock. So at that time, I emailed them to see the status of my order. I didn't get an email response but did get a refund via paypal and in the paypal there was a note to try back in 3 weeks and I would get a discount as well. Since then, I've emailed thema couple times but have not gotten any response. This stand looks really good,, much much better than the bowls I have. Thanks for your help!

Edited by Sweet as Taffy
Sophie's Haven

I placed my order Jan. 18th and my order shows pending in there system. I sent an email last week and not heard anything back from them. I was really looking forward to getting them.

Sweet as Taffy

I placed my order Jan. 18th and my order shows pending in there system. I sent an email last week and not heard anything back from them. I was really looking forward to getting them.

Me too, I was also looking forward to getting them :( Does anyone have any suggestions of a similar brand in the same price range that doesn't leak? I really dislike using water bowls. Thanks

Sunlite

They have a few on ebay, especially lije the red one pictured up above.

I came up with nothing, but - as Susan said - there are several that are obviously from the same manufacturer on ebay. Same price, too...once you factor-in shipping!

Sweet as Taffy

They have a few on ebay, especially lije the red one pictured up above.

I came up with nothing, but - as Susan said - there are several that are obviously from the same manufacturer on ebay. Same price, too...once you factor-in shipping!

Thanks, I'm off to take a look!

Sunlite

Thanks for the link Susan. My only concern is that the ones on ebay are coming from overseas and there had been warnings about bidding on items outside of the US. Ebay/Paypal have no way to guarantee delivery or no recourse to go after the buyer except close their account.

• Like 1
Sweet as Taffy

Thanks for the link Susan. My only concern is that the ones on ebay are coming from overseas and there had been warnings about bidding on items outside of the US. Ebay/Paypal have no way to guarantee delivery or no recourse to go after the buyer except close their account.

I've never bought from international sellers. Thanks for the heads up.

I wish the company with the red stands had better customer service.

• Like 2
Sunlite

I have purchased many things from Ebay, mostly USA but several overseas. Dean buys and sells all over the world. I can tell you from fact and current experience that Paypal does protect the consumer.

Dean was ordering special electronic collectibles and shipping them all over the globe via Ebay. These are only being sold in the US.

One guy in Ireland I believe, ordered 2 of them, a $400 purchase and wanted to go outside of ebay as he didn't want to pay taxes on it, Dean trying to abide got screwed....
He tested the items before shipping to insure that they would be in working order after he found out through a collectors website that some were being shipped to customers not working properly. He told this purchaser after checking, before shipping that one worked and the other was not what it should be. He was in the process of getting a working replacement but it would be 2 weeks before he would be able to receive and in turn get it to this person....
Now, we're thinking this person had buyers regret as he in turn just reported Dean to Paypal, who in turn froze his account, preventing him from selling and stopping his ability to use his account to finish any open transactions he was in the process, and proceeded to refund this guys money.
This has created a whole can of worms that Dean is trying to resolve now, but basically, he has 2 prop collectibles, where he's out the money for and a frozen account while this is being looked into....
The positive side is being out of the Ebay loop, it doesn't affect that account.

If you look for a seller with a good review, higher number () in brackets next to their name, and use Paypal, you are protected.
I did buy a water bottle stand from this one which we use only for water:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Dog-Puppy-Cat-Pet-2-in-1-Feeder-32oz-Stander-Water-Bottle-32oz-Food-Bowl-/181219603402?pt=Dog_Dishes_Feeders_and_Fountains&var=&hash=item2a3187b3ca

I got it in blue, Adele loves it, had it in 2 days...

Thanks for the reassurance Susan. I did find one to bid on and the seller is from New Jersey like the seller on your link and it's the same as yours in blue. Hope I win it. Hubby wouldn't want pink for his boy LOL

• Like 1
Sunlite

Let me know how it goes! We got the blue just cause Dean didn't like the pink...
I don't use the bowl for food, and it catches the water, which hardly ever, drips...

Sophie's Haven

For those of you that ordered thru Trendy Pets, I sent an e-mail again this morning and got a reply. They are having a delay with customs getting their order thru. His duty officer says it will be a couple of more weeks before the shippment will be cleared. He apoligizes and says that he will send emails out to those that placed orders as soon as he gets them and will honor the 40% discount. I found another site that sells the same water stand www.petstew.com they sell thru Amazon and they also out of stock and are having problems receiving there shippments. They did not have a price listed on their stand. The gentelmen from Trendy Pets gave me his phone number so I will call in a couple of weeks to find out the status is on his shippment. Hope this helps with making a decesion on what you want to do about ordering and from who. I saw the stands on Ebay but did not want to order out of the country.......the way my luck goes sometimes the item would be damaged and i would rather deal with someone here in the states if that should happen. If I hear anything in the mean time I will post.

For those of you that ordered thru Trendy Pets, I sent an e-mail again this morning and got a reply. They are having a delay with customs getting their order thru. His duty officer says it will be a couple of more weeks before the shippment will be cleared. He apoligizes and says that he will send emails out to those that placed orders as soon as he gets them and will honor the 40% discount. I found another site that sells the same water stand www.petstew.com they sell thru Amazon and they also out of stock and are having problems receiving there shippments. They did not have a price listed on their stand. The gentelmen from Trendy Pets gave me his phone number so I will call in a couple of weeks to find out the status is on his shippment. Hope this helps with making a decesion on what you want to do about ordering and from who. I saw the stands on Ebay but did not want to order out of the country.......the way my luck goes sometimes the item would be damaged and i would rather deal with someone here in the states if that should happen. If I hear anything in the mean time I will post.

Great, I'm sure I could always use two. :) Keep us posted.

I buy stuff (including internationally) on ebay all the time and have never had an issue. I do everything through PayPal and frankly I trust PayPal more than I do the waitresses and waiters at most restaurants, lol. No offense meant to anyone who waits tables: have done it myself and it's one of the harder - and often most-thankless - jobs around.

I agree completely with Pam and completely trust PayPal. They've come to my rescue a few times when I though I had an impossible situation on my hands.

I've also ordered many International items with PayPal and never had a problem. I do always check the Feedback on the Seller though.

Vicki

Thank you two for convincing me to trust ebay as long as I use paypal (which I use most of the time anyway). So the stand I was bidding on was canceled by the seller because he no longer had it. :( I'm going to wait on Trendy Pet Items for a couple more weeks to see what's going on with them.