1 Can Red Kidney Beans

3/4 Cup chicken broth

2 Eggs

2 T. unsweetened applesauce

1 Cup Spelt flour, whole wheat, almond flour or rice flour

1/2 Cup ground flax

1 T. baking powder

1 T. cinnamon

Drain beans. In food processer pruee beans, chicken broth, eggs and applesauce. In large bowl, whisk together flour, falx, baking powder and cinnamon. Pour bean mixture into dry ingredients. Drop by a teaspoonful on lightly sprayed cookie sheet. Bake for 15 min. at 350 degrees. Turn oven off and let treats cool in oven for 2 hours. Refrigerate or can freeze up to 6 months.

* I love to cook and when I retired I got hooked on Taste of Home Cookbooks and have a huge collection of them. Well I baked, made bread, tried a million differant dishes and the hubby and I both gained the weight..........so a year of slimming down to where we want to be my cooking has changed completely and now I can cook for the paws, one good thing is they don't gain the weight from these treats.........they just come running when I say "Who Wants a Cookie". They must be good, no one has turned there nose up yet. Hope you all enjoy........when I find a treat I try to find EASY and HEALTHY!!

• Like 3