Blueberry Banana Cream Pie

Sophie's Haven

Sophie's Haven

It has been in the 90's here this past week and this is a cool treat !!!

2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese , softened

1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk

3/4 cup cold water

1 package (3.4 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix

1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped

2 medium bananas, cut into 1/4 inch slices

2 teaspoons lemon juice

35 vanilla wafers

1 cup fresh blueberries

In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk, water and pudding mix. Fold in whipped cream.

In a resealable plastic bag, add bananas and lemon juice; toss until bananas are coated. Drain and discard lemon juice.

Line an ungreased deep dish 9 inch pie plate with vanilla wafers.

Spread with half of the cream cheese mixture. Top with bananas and blueberries. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers.

My hubby does not like bananas so I just add extra blueberries or I have used strawberries instead. Great on a hot day!!

• Like 2
oOShih Tzu LoveOo

Sounds yummy! I'm going to try it this weekend! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1
Vicki

Yummy! Could you send us a piece? :)

Vicki

• Like 2
missy dawn

Ummm that sounds gooood! On a diet, so i can only imagine how good this would be.

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 1

Nom-nom! I am not a banana fan either but blueberries and strawberries I could do for-sure. Thanks!

• Like 1
Sophie's Haven

Ummm that sounds gooood! On a diet, so i can only imagine how good this would be.

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

You can still do this.......make the piece smaller. My theory is after a certain age it is no longer called a diet........"a change in life style". I eat low carb and have kept my weight where I want it for over a year now and I can eat this pie......small piece!!

• Like 2
missy dawn

You can still do this.......make the piece smaller. My theory is after a certain age it is no longer called a diet........"a change in life style". I eat low carb and have kept my weight where I want it for over a year now and I can eat this pie......small piece!!

Thats exactly what im doing, watching carbs.trying to loose 13 pounds.sure is much easier to put it on than take it off.lol

growing up i never had to watch my weight.even cried cause i couldnt gain.then my 40's hit and a few unwanted pounds want to hang around.im one of those that could LIVE off nothing but sweets, lol.

goal weight 125

sheila-shih tzu dreamer

Sophie's Haven

Same here......I can remember when I weighed in after having my 1st child at 100 lbs. and then when I hit my middle 30's I really gained the pounds. When I got divoriced I lost close to 60 lbs, was in a size 3 which was to small. Now that I am way past 50 the pounds are easier to put on than take off and the low carb works great for me, like I said I have kept the extra pounds off for over a year. I still cheat and have a goodie now and then. One thing that I found that works for me I got rid of all the dinner plates and just use the salad/breadnbutter plates now.

missy dawn

Same here......I can remember when I weighed in after having my 1st child at 100 lbs. and then when I hit my middle 30's I really gained the pounds. When I got divoriced I lost close to 60 lbs, was in a size 3 which was to small. Now that I am way past 50 the pounds are easier to put on than take off and the low carb works great for me, like I said I have kept the extra pounds off for over a year. I still cheat and have a goodie now and then. One thing that I found that works for me I got rid of all the dinner plates and just use the salad/breadnbutter plates now.

The plate thing is a good idea!

Sheila-shih tzu dreamer

• Like 1
Scout's Mom

That sounds delish! I am going to try it for sure!

• Like 1