10 paw eateries.......cute pictures!

Sophie's Haven

https://wwwyahoo.com/food/10-restaurants-where-dogs-are-served-steak-beer-and-89999946926.html

Now if I lived near one of these restaurants I might be tempted. The pictures of the paws are adorable. My guys would have to have training 101 on table manners.

• Like 1
Vicki

https://wwwyahoo.com/food/10-restaurants-where-dogs-are-served-steak-beer-and-89999946926.html

Now if I lived near one of these restaurants I might be tempted. The pictures of the paws are adorable. My guys would have to have training 101 on table manners.

Now that is a neat idea! I've never run into any doggie restaurants!

(BTW, I had to add a . in the url between www and yahoo to get it working....)

Now in YOUR Paws case, just have them read the rules sheet and they'll be getting all those goodies!

:hysterical:

Vicki

• Like 1

I'm surprised to see there is a restaurant in my area. I'll have to see if DH would like to go and take Bosco with us.

I was reading the comments on the restaurants and had to smile at this comment:

A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation. He wrote: I would very much like to bring my dog with me. He is well-groomed and very well behaved. Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"
An immediate reply came from the hotel
owner, who wrote: SIR: "I've been operating
this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've
never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes,
silverware or pictures off the walls. I've never
had to evict a dog in the middle of the night
for being drunk and disorderly. And I've never
had a dog run out on a hotel bill. Yes, indeed,
"Your dog is welcome at my hotel,
and, if your dog will vouch for you,
you're welcome to stay here, too

My kind of hotel :D

Edited by GMA
  • Like 4
Sophie's Haven

What a cute reply. But how true that is..........If you go to the restuarant close to you be sure to take a picture of Bosco sitting in front of his place setting reading his menu and give full detail of your surroundings. When Sophie was just a puppy l we were traveling and stopped at a Wendy's for lunch and I refused to keep Sophie in the car due to the heat. I had a large bag that I put her in and told her to be quiet and placed her in the booth between me and the hubby.......nobody was none the wiser!!!

• Like 1
Vicki

What a cute reply. But how true that is..........If you go to the restuarant close to you be sure to take a picture of Bosco sitting in front of his place setting reading his menu and give full detail of your surroundings. When Sophie was just a puppy l we were traveling and stopped at a Wendy's for lunch and I refused to keep Sophie in the car due to the heat. I had a large bag that I put her in and told her to be quiet and placed her in the booth between me and the hubby.......nobody was none the wiser!!!

OMG!!! Sophie was quiet in a BAG? I'm just :roflmao:

Vicki

• Like 1