baby

:crying:ohh...

hugs

• Like 1
PipsMom

While still coming to terms with Adam's short life, I read this today which consoled my aching heart. I hope it helps you too Pam.

Lend Me A Pup

I will lend to you for awhile a puppy, God said, For you to love him while he lives and to mourn for him when he is gone. Maybe for twelve or fourteen years, or maybe for two or three But will you, till I call him back take care of him for me? He’ll bring his charms to gladden you and (should his stay be brief) you’ll always have his memories as solace for your grief. I cannot promise that he will stay, since all from earth return, But there are lessons taught below I want this pup to learn. I’ve looked the whole world over in search of teachers true And from the folk that crowd life’s land I have chosen you. Now will you give him all your love Nor think the labour vain Nor hate me when I come to take my pup back again. I fancied that I heard them say “Dear Lord Thy Will Be Done,” For all the joys this pup will bring, the risk of grief you’ll run. Will you shelter him with tenderness Will you love him while you may And for the happiness you’ll know forever grateful stay. But should I call him back much sooner than you’ve planned Please brave the bitter grief that comes and try to understand. If, by your love, you’ve managed my wishes to achieve, In memory of him that you’ve loved, cherish every moment with your faithful bundle, and know he loved you too. 

• Like 9
Marlene

While still coming to terms with Adam's short life, I read this today which consoled my aching heart. I hope it helps you too Pam.

Lend Me A Pup

I will lend to you for awhile a puppy, God said, For you to love him while he lives and to mourn for him when he is gone. Maybe for twelve or fourteen years, or maybe for two or three But will you, till I call him back take care of him for me? He’ll bring his charms to gladden you and (should his stay be brief) you’ll always have his memories as solace for your grief. I cannot promise that he will stay, since all from earth return, But there are lessons taught below I want this pup to learn. I’ve looked the whole world over in search of teachers true And from the folk that crowd life’s land I have chosen you. Now will you give him all your love Nor think the labour vain Nor hate me when I come to take my pup back again. I fancied that I heard them say “Dear Lord Thy Will Be Done,” For all the joys this pup will bring, the risk of grief you’ll run. Will you shelter him with tenderness Will you love him while you may And for the happiness you’ll know forever grateful stay. But should I call him back much sooner than you’ve planned Please brave the bitter grief that comes and try to understand. If, by your love, you’ve managed my wishes to achieve, In memory of him that you’ve loved, cherish every moment with your faithful bundle, and know he loved you too. 

​Crystal......that is beautiful.  I've not heard it before but will save it and pass it around.

• Like 3
Luna

That set a few tears off again, but thank you Crystal...it is beautiful.  I was sitting on my deck last evening, just kind of meandering and I had a - well, a vision or something.  I saw little Adam, whole and healthy tho still tiny and he was sitting on my Dad's lap and Dad was smiling down at him.  My Dad loved Gus and Drake when I lived with him when he was dying and always wanted them to lay on the bed with him and watch TV (which they loved to do).  I smile now to think that Dad has his own little Tzu friend in heaven.

• Like 9
missy dawn

Oh my,what Crystal said was beautiful and Pam, have comfort in knowing your daddy has Adam and will take care of him for you.you were a blessing, an angel for that baby

Sheila

• Like 3
PipsMom

Love the vision of Daddy and Adam together...hold onto that ❤️

• Like 3
ParadiseTzu

More hugs to you, Pam. What a precious baby he was and I'm so glad your Dad has taken over his care for eternity.

• Like 2
Missysmom

Oh Pam that was so touching it brought chill bumps and tears, but good tears. What a Blessing to know Adam is with your Daddy. Thank you for sharing that with us. Hugs.

• Like 1
babnaw

Poor little Adam Ant :(  Hugs to you as that must have been incredibly difficult, both to let him go and to lose him.

• Like 2
babybluegirl

So sorry to hear about little Adam Ant... he was a fighter and so brave :)

TOU.

babybluegirl

12:33pm

• Like 1