3 sad lil Shih Tzus need a ride tommorow

Marlene

I'm kind of in a headspin right now.......being semi-involved in 3 transports for the same day!

I *think* I'm going to pick up 3 Shih Tzus from a shelter tomorrow - one black/white  one light blonde/n-white and one mix/ kinda black/white. I will drive them to a vet about 75 miles north.

Also semi- involved in transporting a 10 # dog from !? IRAN !? with injuries who needs to get from the San Francisco area to the Los Angeles area.  Don't ask me how a dog in need got from Iran to San Francisco.......just be glad there are dozens of people and organizations trying to help.

Also in the loop to drive 5 Boxers from Southern California to Northern California for a pet adoption fare.

Other than that - I will do housework, laundry, errands and such.....

• Like 9
Shihtzumummy2

I'm kind of in a headspin right now.......being semi-involved in 3 transports for the same day!

I *think* I'm going to pick up 3 Shih Tzus from a shelter tomorrow - one black/white  one light blonde/n-white and one mix/ kinda black/white. I will drive them to a vet about 75 miles north.

Also semi- involved in transporting a 10 # dog from !? IRAN !? with injuries who needs to get from the San Francisco area to the Los Angeles area.  Don't ask me how a dog in need got from Iran to San Francisco.......just be glad there are dozens of people and organizations trying to help.

Also in the loop to drive 5 Boxers from Southern California to Northern California for a pet adoption fare.

Other than that - I will do housework, laundry, errands and such.....

OMG how you do this is beyond me truly it is. Good luck to each dog, and to you of course xxx

• Like 5
PipsMom

What a busy angel you are. May God protect you as you take these sweet little souls under your wings for their travels ❤️

• Like 4
missy dawn

may there be a hedge of protection around you as you travel!! :drive:

Edited by missy dawn
  • Like 3
Sophie's Haven

Bless you and the paws you have with you on your travels. Makes for an adventure for sure......but very rewarding!!!!! 

• Like 3
Marlene

It IS rewarding.....a selfish pleasure.  I am thankful I have the time for the trips and the $$$ for ga$.

• Like 3

i do go to iran sometimes,,,owning dogs are not popular, its actually not legal...

if all selfish people are like u,,,then it would be a nice selfish thing ...

• Like 3
Marlene

i do go to iran sometimes,,,owning dogs are not popular, its actually not legal...

That is interesting and sent me off to do a little searching.  This article is old but explains a lot:   http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2065873,00.html

I don't know anything of the circumstances around this small injured dog from Iran who needs to get to Los Angeles......but I imagine if dogs are so "looked down on," there are probably not a lot (if any?) vets to treat an injured dog.  But the cyber dog world is well connected and I could see people getting together to get the dog out of there.  I'll let you know if I find out more of the circumstances.

• Like 4

Indeed, ...marlene.

iam glad u found an àrticle....

• Like 1
minabey

I really admire you for doing what you do in rescue. I wish you a safe journey as you bring these dogs to where they need to be.

• Like 2