Odor Be Gone

Sophie's Haven

Sophie's Haven

I have used this mixture with GREAT results.  I have area rugs and every once in awhile someone out of the blue has to tinkle.

2 PARTS WATER TO 1 PART LISTERINE MOUTHWASH

add mixture to a spray bottle

Spray area completely.......lay newspaper on top (the newspaper will absorb the smell completely)

No one goes back to the area to pee again so the smell is completely gone. They say it also removes vomit smells.

Actually Vicki I was thinking this might be good for you when you noted that Missy had a mishap in your bed the other day.............

• Like 6
Missysmom

Thanks a million Jeannie, you know I always love your recipes! We have plenty of Listerine on hand and am gonna try this! :thumb:

• Like 5
Sophie's Haven

I have linoleum, could this also work on that?

I don't see why not........being there is more water than Listerine it should not have a sticky residue.......I would give it a try. Amazing what you can use Listerine for.

• Like 6
missy dawn

I have linoleum, could this also work on that?

I don't see why not........being there is more water than Listerine it should not have a sticky residue.......I would give it a try. Amazing what you can use Listerine for.

yep,gonna try this as well!

• Like 5
Sophie's Haven

Until the area dries..........my guys seem to have there accidents late in the day so by morning I am able to trash the newspaper.

• Like 4