Taboo Boutique

mr.coffee

In April of this year, we began work on a new location for our store; we opened officially a week ago.  The business model has changed somewhat, and we are carrying more in the way of clothing, shoes, jewelry, etc.  I'm really excited about this, it's been a long, hard summer but we're moving forward and things look good.

The new site is www.TabooBoutiqueHTX.com.

Oh, yeah, and we have dog clothes!

-m

• Like 5

You sure have worked very hard on this project as I've been following along on FB. Wishing you and Shannon the best in your next ventures here!

• Like 2
PipsMom

Wow! Beautiful Store. I could do my wallet some major damage in your shop!

Congratulations and Well Done!

P/S- we have missed you on here too

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words!  I miss spending time here, but haven't been able to put much into forums lately.  FB is easy enough to do on the go, a minute here and a minute there, but I tend to want to sit and really absorb myself in forums.  It's not really compatible with my current state.

I've been laughing about the end of buildout and the store opening - before we opened, when I left the store for the evening, that was it, I'd be done for the night.  Now that we're open, work follows me home.  I'm going to be constantly tweaking things, working on graphics or photo editing, fine tuning the website, creating flyers or cards, and so on.  It's a ton of work, but I can't complain - we do this for us, nobody else is getting rich off the fruits of our labors.  It's the greener grass...

We really wanted to bring Harley in as a store dog, but he is too territorial - he would run off the customers!  Besides, there is the issue of those who may be allergic to or terrified of dogs.

-m

• Like 3