HOMEMADE CLEANER..........

Sophie's Haven

Sophie's Haven

Went on a cleaning spree this morning with a new HOMEMADE CLEANER......it is for the shower but I did all my sinks and toilet bowls even the kitchen sink and the smell is awesome and the results.......... I am very pleased. I am trying to get away from all the chemicals in cleaning products and personal hygiene products.......made my own shampoo this morning also but have not tried it yet to give a review on it.......other than it smells good.

2 PARTS WHITE VINEGAR

1 PART DAWN DISH SOAP

EQUAL PARTS OF LAVENDAR, PEPPERMINT AND EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OILS AND A SMALLER AMOUNT OF TEA TREE OIL.

THE OILS ARE ANTI-FUNGAL, ANTI-VIRAL AND ANTI-BACTERIAL.

WHEN YOU GET READY TO USE IT ADD TO A KITCHEN DISH SCRUBBER......WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

The peppermint dominates but sure makes everything smell fresh!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
Summerangel

Went on a cleaning spree this morning with a new HOMEMADE CLEANER......it is for the shower but I did all my sinks and toilet bowls even the kitchen sink and the smell is awesome and the results.......... I am very pleased. I am trying to get away from all the chemicals in cleaning products and personal hygiene products.......made my own shampoo this morning also but have not tried it yet to give a review on it.......other than it smells good.

2 PARTS WHITE VINEGAR

1 PART DAWN DISH SOAP

EQUAL PARTS OF LAVENDAR, PEPPERMINT AND EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OILS AND A SMALLER AMOUNT OF TEA TREE OIL.

THE OILS ARE ANTI-FUNGAL, ANTI-VIRAL AND ANTI-BACTERIAL.

WHEN YOU GET READY TO USE IT ADD TO A KITCHEN DISH SCRUBBER......WORKS LIKE A CHARM.

The peppermint dominates but sure makes everything smell fresh!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm liking this idea, but we don't have Dawn dish wash soap here. 

• Like 3
Sophie's Haven

It is worth a try...........all I know is what I read is that the ingredients in Dawn is different then other dish detergents and adding other ingredients causes these ingredients to break down differently............and it has to be the BLUE DAWN.

• Like 2