Big photoshoot

missy dawn

rps20160429_115446_285_zps2stsxlww.jpg

rps20160501_083043_277_zpstazlor0d.jpg

1st pic: this is me at 3 days old in Grandma Pam's hands,mama cried when she got this picture on Mothers Day last year.

2nd pic: I'm 3 months old,I had just came home to live with Mama and Daddy

3rd pic: I was 7 months old in this one.mama has this picture in the grooming room.

Bottom picture is me now,mama said I look so different now.Aunties,I have mama wrapped around my toe, lol

All week long ,up until Saturday, which will be May 7 , MY 1ST BIRTHDAY, mama is going to put different pictures up of my big photoshoot.I had lots of fun  , and cake was involved to that mama made me.ummm it was good. So, keep tuning in Aunties.

• Like 11
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• missy dawn

• Missysmom

• Luna

• PipsMom

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st pic: this is me at 3 days old in Grandma Pam's hands,mama cried when she got this picture on Mothers Day last year. 2nd pic: I'm 3 months old,I had just came home to live with Mama and Daddy

Me and mommy with one of my toys. I love my mommy!

Posted Images

Sophie's Haven

:throb: She just melts the heart.:throb:

• Like 6
Missysmom

Oooh Love all the pics and looking forward to this big photoshoot week!! I can't believe she's already 1! Love your pics sweetie, you are Gorgeous!:throb:

• Like 6
PipsMom

Love It, what a exciting week we are in for :cheer:

• Like 6
Summerangel

I really can't wait. Such a beautiful girl ? 

• Like 6
missy dawn

I'm so glad she loves the camera. Next photoshoot -beach baby

• Like 7
PipsMom

:shipwrecked: That's going to be some beautiful shots by the sea...can't wait to see them 

• Like 4
Luna

Sheila, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for loving my girl SO much!  I melt a little every time I see one of her photos, and can't wait to see more.  Love you, Sheila!

• Like 5
ParadiseTzu

Sheila, all of Bristolle Noel's photos are beautiful!  She is such a posing natural she ought to take a screen test for Hollywood.  Course you would go with her!. But that last photo of her laying with her hair all spread out, her coloring is too die for!!!  Look forward to receiving more photos.

• Like 4
missy dawn
38 minutes ago, Luna said:

Sheila, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for loving my girl SO much!  I melt a little every time I see one of her photos, and can't wait to see more.  Love you, Sheila!

The thanks goes to you.you made my dream come true.oh the days I remember crying wanting one so bad,and seeing everyone on here posting pictures of there babies. She is everything I hoped and prayed for! Love you Pam!!!!!

30 minutes ago, ParadiseTzu said:

Sheila, all of Bristolle Noel's photos are beautiful!  She is such a posing natural she ought to take a screen test for Hollywood.  Course you would go with her!. But that last photo of her laying with her hair all spread out, her coloring is too die for!!!  Look forward to receiving more photos.

Her photoshoot really turned out good.I'm bout to bust to post the rest.lol. I love her coloring.you know before she was born ,I had prayed that she would have lots of colors,and look,my prayers were answered. I had a page of things about her that I prayed over, my mama even took it to a prayer meeting sealed up,and it was again prayed over, then a another church prayed over it.I knew this baby was going to be special.and while we were on vacation,I got the text," it's a girl" all I could do was cry!

• Like 5
ParadiseTzu

What kind of personality does she have? Is she always as calm as she looks or does she have wild Tzu times where she tears around, shaking and growling at the toy in her mouth?

• Like 4
missy dawn
9 hours ago, ParadiseTzu said:

What kind of personality does she have? Is she always as calm as she looks or does she have wild Tzu times where she tears around, shaking and growling at the toy in her mouth?

She loves playing with toys,but gently.she loves playing chase with her sisters,and they will bark and growl at each other .but for the most part,loving sweet and playful

• Like 4
missy dawn

rps20160501_145758_138_zpsi4bjanuf.jpg

pretty in pink

rps20160501_145714_198_zps3ef58jxx.jpg

mommy pampers me so much!

rps20160501_145622_725_zpsrn3r7gdy.jpg

Dear God, thank you for my mommy and daddy!

• Like 7
Sophie's Haven

What an angel...:throb::throb::throb:

Sure hope you have a wall dedicated in your home just for all these photos of Bristolle Noel...........

• Like 4
Missysmom

Stunningly gorgeous! Love you sweetie, what a beautiful girl you are!:throb:

• Like 4
missy dawn
1 hour ago, Sophie's Haven said:

What an angel...:throb::throb::throb:

Sure hope you have a wall dedicated in your home just for all these photos of Bristolle Noel...........

Getting there,lol

• Like 4
Luna

Ready, Sheila?  I should have kept her.  ;)

• Like 4
missy dawn
2 minutes ago, Luna said:

Ready, Sheila?  I should have kept her.  ;)

Lol, I was waiting.:clap:.I'm so glad you kept your promise! She's loved beyond words!!!!

• Like 4
ParadiseTzu

All are gorgeous but what a treasured photo that side photo is!

• Like 4
missy dawn

rps20160502_165957_501_zpsaubjvjsd.jpg 

mommy said " I'm Heaven sent " , she just does not see what all gets blamed on poor Missy,lol,Ive got Mommy wrapped! lol

rps20160502_165836_zpsfov085xd.jpg

I'm going to hypnotize you

rps20160502_165915_696_zps28sn9947.jpg

Diva alert

• Like 6
missy dawn
5 minutes ago, PipsMom said:

:dede: Love that girl 

and she loves her Auntie Crystal!

• Like 2
Missysmom

Wow what gorgeous colors you have sweetie! Love all your pics!:throb: