Everyone please meet Beau~~!

Leolove

Little Beau (8 weeks old) came to join our family on Sunday and he is adjusting well... so far so good!!  

20160524_085938_resized.jpg20160524_113823_resized.jpg

• Like 18
Sunlite

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Welcome Beau!

• Like 8
ParadiseTzu

What a cutie!  Love his coloring and "Lone Ranger" Mask!

• Like 9
Leolove

Thank you everyone~~ I'll post up more pics if I can get him to stand still.  Its a bit hard to take pics showing his eyes cause its so dark around that area.. hehe

• Like 10
Crinkly

I have come over all broody.

What is the longest any of you have gone before you end up plotting a new pack member?  so far, I start twitching about every 18 months.  Resist. Resist. Resist.

• Like 7
Marlene
28 minutes ago, Crinkly said:

What is the longest any of you have gone before you end up plotting a new pack member?  so far, I start twitching about every 18 months.  Resist. Resist. Resist.

I'm looking forward to doing a 4 month foster (Cowboy) soon.......but just last night I was whining....."I wanna foster a PUPPY!"

Beau is adorable and I'm just going to sit here until there are more pics to drool over.

• Like 8
Sunlite
1 hour ago, Crinkly said:

I've gone a looong time, I got Adele in 2013. Baby was 13 and Emma just shy of 11 at that time. Since then, I got Max and Decker both last year and hoping to get Mona next month...

• Like 9
Amy0515

Beau is adorable!  What a sweet little face!  I could just kiss him on his teeny nose!  :kiss1[1]:

• Like 8
Missysmom

OMG Love the new pics!! Those eyes!! Ahhh he'd get Whatever he wanted outta me!! :throb:

• Like 8
Sophie's Haven

:throb::throb::throb: Beau is adorable........love his markings. Congratulations on your new baby........what does Joey think of the new addition?

• Like 8
Leolove
13 hours ago, Sophie's Haven said:

:throb::throb::throb: Beau is adorable........love his markings. Congratulations on your new baby........what does Joey think of the new addition?

Thank you~~ that was our biggest concern when we were looking for a second dog.  Joey is adjusting.. at first he was just watching Beau from the couch, bed.. etc.. somewhere Beau cant climb.  But now he stays on the same level and plays with his toys.  I know it will take some time to get Joey to actually like Beau but for now he doesnt seem to mind too much that hes roaming around.  He actually comes looking for me when Beau is crying or in danger.  So thats a good sign.  Wish us luck please~~~

2 hours ago, minabey said:

Welcome, Beau! Another black & white cutie!

By the way, how do pronounce his name? bow, byu - IDK how. :sad?:

Thank you~!  Beau is pronounced Bo-wu? Like bow & arrow bow.  Hope I explained it correctly.. lol

• Like 7
Missysmom

Aww what a good boy Joey looking after your little brother- a very good sign indeed! :ohyeah:

• Like 7
ParadiseTzu

Awww, look at those pretty eyes!

• Like 7
Leolove

Took few photos after Beau's first bath :) Trimmed a bit around his chin and he looks a lot fluffier now.

142.JPG

069.JPG

070.JPG

178.JPG

• Like 9
Sophie's Haven

OMG.....he is priceless....so glad you were able to get him.......a little charmer.......just melts my heart...

• Like 5
Crinkly

Love it!  Gorgeous pics.  

Didn't he like his wee bee outfit?  He looks like he didn't.  But I'm afraid that just makes him cuter.

• Like 5
missy dawn

He's gorgeous, look at that expression! Love the pictures!

• Like 5