Update on Bob

Shihtzumummy2

Shihtzumummy2

Dear all, hello from New Zealand.

Here is an update on Bob's recovery post eye surgery. We went to the Vets for our weekly appointment yesterday, and to my surprise all of the Vets at our practice came rushing in to see Bob, they were delighted at the amount of healing in Bob's right eye. The scarring has reduced significantly, and continues to do so weekly. Needless to say we too are rather thrilled. This photo I took last evening,  one would be forgiven if one was not able to see the scarring. I'm so relieved, he still has a while to go before the disolving sutures are disolved, but that's fine. He is back to his old self and coping very well with his blurred vision on the right. However I just know he is going to be ok. This is Sam licking Bob's ear, Bob loves Sam to do that to him, on the other hand Sam is not fond of that being done to him. We are a very happy household at the moment, regarding our wee boy. We have another appointment for 6 weeks time, which is very encouraging being as how we have been weekly since the event began. Thanks for reading. Catch up  again soon, love from

Ellie, Sam and Bob xxxxx 

Bob%20and%20Sam%20blank%20final%20copy2.

• Like 12
Sunlite

Oh good news indeed! Keep the good healing up Bob!

• Like 6
Missysmom

Wonderful news, so happy to hear how well Bob is healing! Love the picture the boys are adorable as always! 

• Like 5
Shihtzumummy2
1 hour ago, Missysmom said:

Wonderful news, so happy to hear how well Bob is healing! Love the picture the boys are adorable as always! 

Thank you so much, we are delighted xxxxx

• Like 5
PipsMom

Wonderful news! I'm thrilled your healing so well Bob....Love their photo ❤️.....sending love across the water to you 

• Like 5
ParadiseTzu

Yes, I want to say Wonderful news also. I know how relieved you must be. Precious photo!  Thanks for letting us know.

• Like 6
Summerangel

Amazing news... I'm so pleased Bob is healing well. Thank you for letting us know. 

• Like 6
Sophie's Haven

Such wonderful news for sure.........great picture of the boys!!!  

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
Shihtzumummy2

Thanks everyone for all of your lovely comments on Bob's recovery. This past week he has continued with his wonderful healing, we are so very happy. Bob seems to have regained his confidence thank goodness, he was rather clingy during the earlier stages of his recovery, I suppose having to have a general anaesthetic weekly, and being left at the Vets for a day a week made him so. Thanks again everyone xxxx  

• Like 5