Good job - daughter of mine!

Marlene

email from my younger daughter this morning:

So, sign me up for Shih Tzu Rescue! While walking in the park with Erica, Bentley and friends last night, two men pulled over in two trucks asking if we had seen anyone looking for a ShihTzu. They had just stopped and picked one up off the middle of the road. They showed her to us. She looked like an oldie, no collar... The guy said he had 2 ShihTzu's at home and he would bring her home then figure out what to do. Soooo, this morning on our local Neighborhood Watch email, I see a post about a missing ShihTzu and her picture!. I called her right away and told her what I knew. She was headed to Finch Ave. to knock on doors!??❤️

• Like 8
PipsMom

What a wonderful email. Hope the old girl is reunited with her family soon❤️ Your daughter deserves a big hug for helping a paw in need 

• Like 5
Marlene

This is my daughter Wendy.....HER daughter Erica has been my rescue sidekick since she was a toddler (she's now 20) so they have helped here and there and are more aware of dogs in need than your average bobo.

• Like 5
Crinkly

Great news!  I love hearing a happy ending, and pray that something similar will happen to us, if ever disaster strikes.

• Like 2