Mickey / Minnie Mouse

missy dawn

rps20160718_122649_454_zpsk23jp0su.jpgmommy made me some Mickey / Minnie Mouse bows.its only 6am, when I'm posing, and I just want to go back to bed with my sister's.

• Like 11
Sophie's Haven

Just goes to show you that Bristolle Noel can sleep and still be beautiful........love the bows..........

• Like 6
Summerangel

She's such a good girl to be up at 6am to have her bows in :D

pretty girl ?

• Like 4
ParadiseTzu

Beautiful girl with beautiful bows! Love em!

• Like 4
missy dawn
27 minutes ago, Summerangel said:

She's such a good girl to be up at 6am to have her bows in :D

pretty girl ?

It's so hard getting up at 5am lol, but I do it so I will have time to groom her before work.

• Like 4
Summerangel
20 minutes ago, missy dawn said:

It's so hard getting up at 5am lol, but I do it so I will have time to groom her before work.

I admire you for getting up that early.  When I've got up that early, I've put the kettle on and made a cup of tea. I can't function properly without one. 

• Like 3
missy dawn
31 minutes ago, Summerangel said:

I admire you for getting up that early.  When I've got up that early, I've put the kettle on and made a cup of tea. I can't function properly without one. 

Lol, I don't drink tea or coffee.im different,lol:hysterical:

• Like 4
k8evatis

So adorable loving the bows. you guys are so creative :)

• Like 5
missy dawn

Thanks y'all.i do enjoy making them for her

• Like 5
missy dawn

Thanks y'all.i do enjoy making them for her.i just went this past weekend and got alot more supplies.

• Like 5
k8evatis

You inspired me to make my daughter and Padme some too (hopefully Padme will grow enough fur for bows) Looking up how to make them led me to homemade tutus and tutu dresses which I'm now purchasing the stuff to make the bows and tutus so I can make my daughters Halloween costume dress and I've decided to make a puppy one for Padme. This will either be great or an epic fail but thank you for the inspiration I'm so exciting to try bow and tutu making :)

• Like 4
missy dawn
1 hour ago, k8evatis said:

You inspired me to make my daughter and Padme some too (hopefully Padme will grow enough fur for bows) Looking up how to make them led me to homemade tutus and tutu dresses which I'm now purchasing the stuff to make the bows and tutus so I can make my daughters Halloween costume dress and I've decided to make a puppy one for Padme. This will either be great or an epic fail but thank you for the inspiration I'm so exciting to try bow and tutu making :)

rps20151119_073804_768_zpspyfjzo3p.jpg

I made this ( tutu and bow) for Bristolle Noel when she was a baby. I even made Bristolle Noel and my grand daughter matching bows.she loved that!

• Like 3
k8evatis
On 7/20/2016 at 8:05 PM, missy dawn said:

rps20151119_073804_768_zpspyfjzo3p.jpg

I made this ( tutu and bow) for Bristolle Noel when she was a baby. I even made Bristolle Noel and my grand daughter matching bows.she loved that!

oh my gosh! that's soo funny lol. I'm def going to do the same matching rainbow tutus and bows. that's really funny you actually did it already so ironic your bows have me the same thought I can't wait to share them with you guys hopefully they are as wonderful as yours are :D

• Like 3
missy dawn

Thanks y'all! Can y'all believe that this coming Friday, I will have her a whole year?

• Like 3
PipsMom

:cheer: A happy Got Cha day already upon us? ...time has really flown by 

• Like 2
missy dawn
18 hours ago, PipsMom said:

:cheer: A happy Got Cha day already upon us? ...time has really flown by 

I still remember standing at that airport crying , shaking and grinning, holding up that sign, lol....that sign...:hysterical:

• Like 2
k8evatis

Do you guys celebrate their day of birth or adoption day..or both?

• Like 3
Crinkly

We do birthdays, but if we ever get a Rescue, we will celebrate their Gotcha Day. :)

We tend to do a special walk, and a special Roast Chicken Dinner or something.

• Like 4
k8evatis

That sounds great :) I've been looking up doggie birthday cake recipes, a roasted chicken dinner and cake dessert sounds great for a special day. I'm trying to choose which day to celebrate I've been told two different birthdays from the people I got her from one making her four weeks when I got her the other six weeks and I hope they get the male fixed bc that's so irresponsible the poor mama was 11 years old which is why she couldn't nurse them. but I'm thinking of celebrating right in the middle of the two dates they gave me or possibly her adoption day which is June 14th. Originally I thought she was born May 2nd then told may 14th and I thought there's no way but they didn't seem very concerned about what was best for them...... I'm rambling again:blahblah1: its a curse of mine.

• Like 3
missy dawn

Do you guys celebrate their day of birth or adoption day..or both?

We celebrate birthdays, but...it's was a 3 year and 3 month wait for Bristolle Noel, so I he " finally got cha day" is very heart warming for me

That sounds great :) I've been looking up doggie birthday cake recipes, a roasted chicken dinner and cake dessert sounds great for a special day. I'm trying to choose which day to celebrate I've been told two different birthdays from the people I got her from one making her four weeks when I got her the other six weeks and I hope they get the male fixed bc that's so irresponsible the poor mama was 11 years old which is why she couldn't nurse them. but I'm thinking of celebrating right in the middle of the two dates they gave me or possibly her adoption day which is June 14th. Originally I thought she was born May 2nd then told may 14th and I thought there's no way but they didn't seem very concerned about what was best for them...... I'm rambling again:blahblah1: its a curse of mine.

rps20160506_141231_753_zpsxy6wmyja.jpg

This was Bristolle Noel's first Birthday cake that I made her.this was 2 months ago

• Like 4
k8evatis
7 minutes ago, missy dawn said:

We celebrate birthdays, but...it's was a 3 year and 3 month wait for Bristolle Noel, so I he " finally got cha day" is very heart warming for me

rps20160506_141231_753_zpsxy6wmyja.jpg

This was Bristolle Noel's first Birthday cake that I made her.this was 2 months ago

Wow I can't imagine the feeling of finally getting to love on her and hold her after waiting so long that sounds like an incredible moment. Oh my word that cake is incredible too its so decadent and elegant. You are incredibly talented! Daisies are my favorite flower I love that extra touch on top. Is it a fondant icing? 

• Like 4