Cowboy's shelter pictures

Marlene

I received a couple pictures of lil Cowboy today when he was pulled from the shelter.  Apparently the hair loss was from flea allergy.

It's thick, silky and lush now - in fact he's going to get a haircut this week.

He's had a good day.........had a bath, an extra long walk and shrimp on top of his homecooked and kibble.

While out walking, to "fluff him up" a neighbor wanted to meet him and thinks his SIL might be interested.

We'll see.....fingers crossed.

Cowboy shelter1.jpg

Cowboy-shelter 2.jpeg

• Like 9
PipsMom

Poor Cowboy! He was in a shocking mess. Thank goodness he's getting the love and attention he needs now and I'm praying he'll find his fur ever home real soon. 

• Like 5
Crinkly

Poor little lad.

Toed the Cat had that fleabite issue.  It made him sooo miserable. :(

Thank goodness he found you and the other foster mums.

• Like 5
missy dawn

poor baby,those pics are heartbreaking!

• Like 4
Summerangel

Oh my, poor thing. 

Hes come on so much now, hasn't he! 

• Like 2
Sophie's Haven

Cowboy how blessed you were to get in the hands of people that could take care of your needs and give you the life you so deserve.......I know in my heart you will find that perfect forever home.....all paws are crossed here for you Cowboy.  Hugs Marlene for taking such good care of him............

• Like 3
Missysmom

Wow I didn't even recognize you Cowboy, how blessed you are to have such a good home now. Bless you Marlene and his other foster mom for all you do and have done for Cowboy. Am hoping and praying you find your perfect furever home Cowboy, you are a real sweetie. :throb:

• Like 3
Shihtzumummy2
On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 1:35 PM, Marlene said:

I received a couple pictures of lil Cowboy today when he was pulled from the shelter.  Apparently the hair loss was from flea allergy.

It's thick, silky and lush now - in fact he's going to get a haircut this week.

He's had a good day.........had a bath, an extra long walk and shrimp on top of his homecooked and kibble.

While out walking, to "fluff him up" a neighbor wanted to meet him and thinks his SIL might be interested.

We'll see.....fingers crossed.

Cowboy shelter1.jpg

Cowboy-shelter 2.jpeg

Awwwwwww what a little sweetheart, how terribly sad to see this still happens so often, thanks to people like you, these wee babes are given a good chance of living out what is left of their lives with love and care xxxxx

• Like 3
ShihTzusAreCute

While it makes me sad to see paws in such bad states, I enjoy seing before and after pictures. It reminds me good people still exists and there's still hope. Needless to say, Cowboy looks great now that he's in your care :)

• Like 2