Cowboy w/new haircut.....and Shorty supervising

Marlene

While I was out deadheading, weeding and finding a Naked Lady in the yard.........Shorty and Cowboy were supervising from their office in the back of the car.  

You can somewhat see his new haircut (aka butched) - it's not a nice job but he was not a nice boy for the groomer.  She did the best she could.

But, at least I can now see his eyes and I can't tell you how helpful that is in judging his "feelings" about what's going on.

Cowboy Shorty 1.jpg

Cowboy Shorty 2.jpg

• Like 8
Jo-Anne

Eyes are very important..everything is in the eyes..feeling of joy, sadness..anger. Must say I thought the grooming appointment wouldn`t work for Cowboy..I think he looks fine, hope the little guy finds a for ever home. He is lucky to have you Marlene..maybe you can find him one.. I was a foster once..for shepards who nobody wanted nomore..mind you I wasn`t a very good one in the sense I wanted to keep them all :D 

• Like 4
ParadiseTzu

Cowboy looks great, wishing you both good luck for his future. Now, the naked lady find, I'm sure there is a story around that somewhere, I'll have a look.

• Like 3
k8evatis

They are so handsome! you foster that's so great I kinda do that with strays(I can't resist an animal in need I'm always bringing home strays its how I got my husband too tee hee jk) but not officially or effectively I just want to nurse them back to health and keep them all. For the first time I'm placing homes for two abandoned kittens instead of keeping them but after not having a litter box for a year I'm not really willing to go back so it wasn't hard to make that choice however if it had been two abandoned puppies well I'd have three dogs now lol. Are you in the UK? How much does it cost to get a fostered puppy?

• Like 2
missy dawn

I love these pics of them , especially the first one

• Like 2