Fingers crossed for Cowboy

Marlene

Snuggling for a few minutes after his bath.  He's going to the vet this afternoon to have a couple of small growths on his back checked out.

I'm "old school"  kids.....dogs.....have to be freshly scrubbed and shiny clean before they go to the doctor (unless it's an emergency).

Next thing I have to do is find the black bumps on his black skin in his black fur and mark the area with a tiny dot of nail polish so we can quickly find them when we get there!

Cowboy bath.jpg

• Like 6
PipsMom

If he only knew how much love was just waiting on him :)  I'm sure his new mama is excited beyond belief right about now too. Hope your trip to the vet finds you very healthy little man 

• Like 4
Missysmom

Ooh Cowboy you are Adorable sweetie, I could just wrap you in my arms and snuggle away! :D

• Like 4
Marlene

As I mentioned in a separate post - the growths on Cowboy's back are nothing to worry about.  However the vet found a "significant heart murmur".....4 out of 6.

I spoke with her applicant adopter Mom last night........on the phone and then later this morning by email, they are fine with this new fact about Cowboy.  Assuring us they have a quiet, calm house with nothing more important to do than schmooze Cowboy.  She said her husband will use it for another excuse......"Sorry I can't get up and help you do such and such.......I have Cowboy (or a grandbaby) on my lap, I'm busy".  :cloud9:

• Like 8