A pile of rags.......:-( No - a dog

PipsMom

Absolutely heart breaking when I see these pictures. But always a joy to see a happy ending when someone cares to take the little ones under their wings 

• Like 5
Summerangel

OMG that poor little darling. It didn't even look like a dog. The title was correct,  It looked like a pile of old rags...

• Like 4
Shihtzumummy2
3 hours ago, Marlene said:

I've seen some awful cases of abuse and neglect working in Boxer rescue for a long time.  What I see done to or ignored on the little long haired breeds is inexcusable.

http://www.onegreenplanet.org/news/rescue-of-severely-matted-yorkie/

Oh noooooooooooo this is horrific

• Like 5
Missysmom

That is so disgusting, he lost part of his foot all because of them, I won't even say what I think of people like that.. :( Bless his heart I'm so glad he got the help he needed and a good home.

• Like 3
Sophie's Haven

This breaks my heart but this is reality.....this is one of many and what a blessing he was found and given a second chance on life. I know no one wants to look at pictures like this but sometimes we need a wake up to know some dogs are not matched up with the right people to give them a good start in life...............those of you that are new to this forum this is what my Bailey looked like when he was found in a ditch

BeFunky_IMG_1160.jpg.jpg

And this is what he looks like today......given a second chance on life and we were so blessed to have been able to foster him and then make him a member of our family........

BeFunky_IMG_1145.jpg.jpg

Any time I see these pictures I have to get on my soap box:soapbox: some people in this world not only should not have children but they should not also have pets........of any kind......

• Like 5
Missysmom

OMG Jeannie that picture of Bailey broke my heart. He was so very Blessed to find you and of course you to find him, he is such a sweetheart. Love the second pic of Bailey it's one of my favorites! :throb:

• Like 3
Summerangel
On 20 August 2016 at 3:23 PM, Sophie's Haven said:

This breaks my heart but this is reality.....this is one of many and what a blessing he was found and given a second chance on life. I know no one wants to look at pictures like this but sometimes we need a wake up to know some dogs are not matched up with the right people to give them a good start in life...............those of you that are new to this forum this is what my Bailey looked like when he was found in a ditch

BeFunky_IMG_1160.jpg.jpg

And this is what he looks like today......given a second chance on life and we were so blessed to have been able to foster him and then make him a member of our family........

BeFunky_IMG_1145.jpg.jpg

Any time I see these pictures I have to get on my soap box:soapbox: some people in this world not only should not have children but they should not also have pets........of any kind......

Oh my goodness me..... I'm stuck for words.... 

Bailey you had such a rough start in life, but now you have your Mummy, Daddy and all your sisters in your life.... You're so adorable :D

• Like 4
Amy0515

When I see stories of animals who have been neglected I just cry and I get angry at the same time.  I'm so thankful that there are good people who rescue them and love them and give them the kind of life that they deserve! 

• Like 4