Top knot is growing

Summerangel

PipsMom

Wow Lacey! When did you grow that? ...only seems like yesterday mommie had decided to let your hair grow. Simply stunning sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 4
Summerangel

Hi lovely ladies, hopefully I shall be about more next week as it's half-term. I worked 2 full weeks after my op now, but by 9pm I'm ready for my bed. So hopefully I can have a couple of lie-ins.... I might even have a PJ day with my youngest and watch films all day.. now that sounds like a good idea ? 

My healthy eating is still going well. I've had another good week.

• Like 5
Summerangel

I've missed you guys so much... ? 

I feel so much better in myself for losing weight. I've still got a way to go, but small steps... 

I had a couple of different ribbons arrive the other day so I'll be making some more bows in the half-term. 

• Like 5
ParadiseTzu

Lacey, love your topknot! And that bow is so pretty! Love those bows that stand up so nicely.  Julia, hope you continue getting better, rest and take care of yourself.

• Like 5
Sophie's Haven

Wow Lacey your stunning in your topknot.......it has grown in quickly......good to hear your feeling better Julia.........after having surgery and then going back to work it is quite understandable why your ready to turn the light out at 9pm. Take advantage of half-term and declare it a PJ holiday and rest up.

• Like 4
Summerangel
1 hour ago, KateBren said:

That pink bow is fabulous against her coloring! ?

Thank you, you're right! 

I'm going to look for some more ribbons ? in a similar colour 

3 hours ago, Sophie's Haven said:

Wow Lacey your stunning in your topknot.......it has grown in quickly......good to hear your feeling better Julia.........after having surgery and then going back to work it is quite understandable why your ready to turn the light out at 9pm. Take advantage of half-term and declare it a PJ holiday and rest up.

Can't wait for our PJ day... popcorn and films.. not too much popcorn though! Lol 

19 hours ago, beebalm said:

Wow.... it surely has grown bigger so fast too :) ?

Bet Mom is adoring making you a special top knot each day ♥️

Take it easy and enjoy :tv_happy::baby::baby: with your babies!

I do enjoy making her top knots, especially when I put a bow in. 

6 hours ago, ParadiseTzu said:

Lacey, love your topknot! And that bow is so pretty! Love those bows that stand up so nicely.  Julia, hope you continue getting better, rest and take care of yourself.

Thank you. 

21 hours ago, PipsMom said:

Praying you continue to heal and get stronger! Thinking of you ?

Thank you ?

21 hours ago, PipsMom said:

Wow Lacey! When did you grow that? ...only seems like yesterday mommie had decided to let your hair grow. Simply stunning sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️

I know, it seems to have sprouted all of a sudden! Lol 

21 hours ago, missy dawn said:

Wow! It has grew!!! Very pretty!!!

Thank you 

23 hours ago, Jo-Anne said:

Hi there sweet girl with your lovely topknot and pretty pink bow 726637vmjq6sbxey.gif grows real fast doesn`t it..

It has, can't believe how quickly it has grown. 

On 21/10/2016 at 5:16 PM, Crinkly said:

It is, isn't it?  Lovely. :)

Thank you 

• Like 5