Learning the game of Hide and Seek............

Sophie's Haven

Sophie's Haven

Octoberoddsandends001.jpg

Mom I am ready to play HIDE AND SEEK..........what do you mean I have to close my eyes.........I will never find you.........OH that is the point of the game is it. Okay I will do my best to close my eyes.......I have to count too........from 1 to 10 and then say READY OR NOT.........this is confusing. Okay here goes..................

Octoberoddsandends003.jpg

OKAY I HAVE MY EYES CLOSED..........BAILEY YOUR PEEKING THAT IS CHEATING.........that's okay cause I can't count to 10 anyways!!!!!!

• Like 8
Jo-Anne

Bailey I just love your light blue collar..its suits you just fine 575281br5nqkcttj.gif  and I didn`t see you peek at all :D bet you found your Mom real quick!..loved seeing Bailey Jeannine..thanks for sharing..

• Like 4
Sophie's Haven

When we only had Sophie we would play HIDE and SEEK with her and she loved it........and still does 8 years later. Bailey will play for a short time but if he can't find me he starts to show signs of stress and that is when Bill will give me a warning sound and I will come around where he can find me and he is all excited with his tail wagging and jumping around as if to say YEAH I FOUND YOU........... Yesterday we had some gentlemen here installing cutters on the house and Bill took Bailey out to introduce him to the guys....he wanted no part of it and came back in the house and stayed close to me until they left. He has come along way from the first day he came here to live to where he is today and if he does not feel comfortable socializing with other humans then so be it. If I had one wish in life I would love to meet the people that abused this little guy and slap them up side the head......and thank them at the same time cause I am so blessed to have Bailey in my life. He is a special little guy.......my boy!!

• Like 4
beebalm

Awww Cousin Bailey, I wish you told me you were playing :hideingbhindcurtian:hide and seek :)

I would of loved to have played with you my buddy :happydance:

We would of had a blast then we could both run taking turns in both our gardens :dog::dog:

And oh yeah I would teach you how to play GOLF on the stairs :cloud9:

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
Missysmom

oooh sooo cute, love the pics!! Missy Loves to play hide and seek and I love to hear those little paws running around trying to find me! :) 

• Like 2