One OREO COOKIE.........

Sophie's Haven

Sophie's Haven

002.JPG

This is what I refer to as my OREO COOKIE.........for whatever reason these 3 (Lexie, Winnie and Allie) always sleep in this position when sharing a pad.  They may not be the real OREO COOKIE but they are a bunch of sweetness for sure.    

• Like 10
Shihtzumummy2
2 hours ago, Sophie's Haven said:

002.JPG

This is what I refer to as my OREO COOKIE.........for whatever reason these 3 (Lexie, Winnie and Allie) always sleep in this position when sharing a pad.  They may not be the real OREO COOKIE but they are a bunch of sweetness for sure.    

Adorable

• Like 6
Crinkly

Haha!  beautiful.  And what is particularly lovely, is that they aren't sprawled all over eachother, trying to push themselves in, and others out.

Much more civilised than my pair!

• Like 6
Sophie's Haven
17 hours ago, beebalm said:

That's precious.

Do they always sleep in that exact order too? With the white frosting in the middle of the two chocolate cookies :) 

They do.........I have no reason why but this is the position they take when they nap on their pads. Even when they set on Dad's lap Lexie will be on one side and Allie on the other and Winnie will be in the middle.........also these 3 have no problem sleeping together the rest of them prefer their own space especially Sophie and Bailey.........Sophie will just get up and leave for another location if someone climbs in with her and Bailey growls.......they pretty much know not to enter his space when he is napping......Lexie will take the long way around to avoid him.........

• Like 6
Sunlite

This is just so sweet! Love it! :wub:

• Like 5
Jo-Anne
On 28-11-2016 at 9:15 PM, Sophie's Haven said:

002.JPG

Ha your Oreo cookie, so sweet! 550422iuv8tgsqnr.gif  Its the same bed Karel has, as you know he is alone, but when I see this I might consider some friends for him:D now every morning the whole bed needs to be covered with his toys..

• Like 5