Pics of Shorty

Marlene

Found some pics........so HAVE to share.

This is titled:  "DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE FURNITURE UNLESS INVITED !!!"

They are just touching "me".....right?

no dogs on furniture.jpg

This is titled:  SHORTY TRAINS IN DESERT SNIPER CAMO

They will never see me......Pretend I'm in the desert sand, behind a big rock.  I will swoop out and bite 'em on the butt before they know what hit 'em.  

Shorty desert CAMO.jpg

This another "not allowed on the furniture" scenario.  The tray is on the Ottoman to act like a "coffee table" for people sitting on the couch.  I finally had to move it because Shorty thinks the tray is better than any other soft, warm spot he can find in the living room!

Shorty on the tray.jpg

• Like 11
Marlene
24 minutes ago, KateBren said:

That tray picture is adorable! I love it

Yeah but do you want to set your drink and cookies, chips and dip there..........as for me, no problem but I have memories of relatives who wouldn't eat in our home (as a child) because we had a cat  who sometimes perched on the (never used) dining room table.

You know it's funny....Shorty loves his mini-tennis balls and when he has a red one in his mouth I always tell him "someone is going to think you are a succulent pig with an apple in his mouth and pop you in the oven!"  If I had a picture of him that way.....with a red ball...on that tray.....he definitely should be worried.

• Like 6
ParadiseTzu

Those pics are so cute!  Arn't they just adorable when they love on you?  And yep, I would eat off that tray cause in my mind I bathe my dogs often enough that I think they're clean enough. But I sure wouldn't tell my daughter, she doesnt even think a dog belongs in the house.  Her loss!

• Like 7
Marlene
11 minutes ago, ParadiseTzu said:

Those pics are so cute!  Arn't they just adorable when they love on you?  And yep, I would eat off that tray cause in my mind I bathe my dogs often enough that I think they're clean enough. But I sure wouldn't tell my daughter, she doesnt even think a dog belongs in the house.  Her loss!

How did we raise kids like that.........?  In my younger daughters defense she married a man who thinks dogs belong in the back yard so I'm just grateful he allows his wife and child to have a dog and a kitty in the house.

• Like 6
Crinkly

Gorgeous pics!

I love the Shorty training for desert snipering...

Cato scorns all dog beds if a human lap is available.  And when he DOES decide to lie on a dog bed, it has to be custardised first.  He has to trample it, or hump it, or move it into the middle of the floor/doorway/passage, or turn it over, before use.  Them's the RULES.

• Like 4
Shihtzumummy2
9 hours ago, Marlene said:

Found some pics........so HAVE to share.

This is titled:  "DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE FURNITURE UNLESS INVITED !!!"

They are just touching "me".....right?

no dogs on furniture.jpg

This is titled:  SHORTY TRAINS IN DESERT SNIPER CAMO

They will never see me......Pretend I'm in the desert sand, behind a big rock.  I will swoop out and bite 'em on the butt before they know what hit 'em.  

Shorty desert CAMO.jpg

This another "not allowed on the furniture" scenario.  The tray is on the Ottoman to act like a "coffee table" for people sitting on the couch.  I finally had to move it because Shorty thinks the tray is better than any other soft, warm spot he can find in the living room!

Shorty on the tray.jpg

How wonderful they are, so happy to see these adorable photos

• Like 3
PipsMom

The "tray" picture is just down right precious and yes I would still eat off of it and smile the whole time I was using it :) 

• Like 3
Sophie's Haven

Love the tray picture of Shorty..........and I would not have a problem eating from it either........my paws are cleaner than some HUMANS.........at my house my paws OWN the couch.......I am grateful when they allow me to share it with them.

• Like 5
Jo-Anne

Love that first picture with your boxer Sophie as she is saying I am tiny too I fit in :D My shepard girl used to do that..three fit that chair perfectly! They are so relaxed with Mama..

• Like 4