Happy Birthday Winnie

Sophie's Haven

Sophie's Haven

8bithday.jpg

Today is our Winnie's Birthday and it is like she knows today is a special day as she is a live wire this morning.......all excited and full of extra energy and bounce.......and very talkative on top of it all.  It will be an all day party here.............I can't believe she is 8 years old.......she is such a joy.

• Like 7
Summerangel

Yay!!! Happy birthday Winnie..

Winnie, ask Mummy nicely if she would share a picture of you all enjoying your birthday celebrations... 

Donte hardly talks, but Lacey does it all the time... she talks to her Daddy every morning when he wakes up. 

• Like 6
beebalm

Wishing you Winnie the bestest birthday eva! :throb:

:cheer::cloud9: and hearing a shih tzu :cell: having conversation is the best sound in the world - I know :) here that sweet voice with their sweet face expressions all the time at my place.

:bdaycake::happybday:????? WINNIE......

• Like 7
Crinkly

oooh!  Happy Birthday Winnie!

Cato and Tara are jealous (they like birthdays too!) and they want to know what you are having for your Special Birthday Tea?

• Like 5
ParadiseTzu

Happy Birthday Winnie, enjoy your special day!:bdaycake::hippi:

• Like 6
Sophie's Haven

winniebday032.png

Thank You Aunties for my Birthday Greetings that was so nice of you to think of my on my special day.........I am not sure what I am having for my special dinner but I think I saw Mom take a bag of Shrimp out of the freezer........Yummy!!   Mom took pictures and I think her and Bailey were having discussion about me using his Blog tomorrow.......he got grumpy......he thinks us girls are not smart enough to say anything interesting........I'll show him.............I am off to complete the rest of my fun day.........Later!!

• Like 5
Missysmom

Winnie you adorable little sweetheart, love your pic! You absolutely cannot be turning 8, you don't look a day over 2!! :ohyeah: Sorry I missed your day but so glad you had a wonderful birthday sweetie!:throb:

• Like 3
Amy0515
On 12/3/2016 at 3:14 PM, Sophie's Haven said:

winniebday032.png

Thank You Aunties for my Birthday Greetings that was so nice of you to think of my on my special day.........I am not sure what I am having for my special dinner but I think I saw Mom take a bag of Shrimp out of the freezer........Yummy!!   Mom took pictures and I think her and Bailey were having discussion about me using his Blog tomorrow.......he got grumpy......he thinks us girls are not smart enough to say anything interesting........I'll show him.............I am off to complete the rest of my fun day.........Later!!

You are so beautiful, Winnie!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET GIRL! :birthday_toast::bdaycake::happybday:

• Like 4

Winnie, I am so sorry I missed your birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY a few days late! You are such a cutie pie 

• Like 4