What percentage are you a Grinch?

PipsMom

Marlene

96%.....not surprised.  I feel so awful and am miserable with Shingles that I am wallowing in self -pity, don't want anyone to hug me and am just plain bitchy!

• Like 6
minabey

96% whaaat?

IDK what hot apple cider smells like so i chose hatred to the question how I smell like :crazyeyes: because I hate cotton candy smell. And christmas music annoys me...

oops, maybe I am a Grinch :banana:

• Like 5
Crinkly

I REALLY am a grinch. Lol.

in our house we do 3 things at Xmas.  Give pressies, but mainly to extended family and friends, eat extremely well (low carb) for a couple of days, and enjoy the time off work.

but we don't do carols and sleigh bells and trees and decorations and sparkly lights and stuff.  And when I hear Xmas music in shops, or see people wearing flashing bauble earrings, I want to shoot them.

mind you, I don't just want to shoot ppl for wearing Xmas decorations.  I want to do it when they stand between me and the freezer section, or when they drive too slowly, or when their kids scream and nearly burst my eardrums... so I am a Year Round Grinch.  And proud of it!

this year I sent just 5 Xmas cards, all to people who ALWAYS send them to me and who predate email.

i tell everyone else 'I don't do cards any more. Bad for the environment!'

haha!

• Like 5
Pawz4me
1 hour ago, Crinkly said:

mind you, I don't just want to shoot ppl for wearing Xmas decorations.  I want to do it when they stand between me and the freezer section, or when they drive too slowly, or when their kids scream and nearly burst my eardrums... so I am a Year Round Grinch.  And proud of it!

Ahhh , , a Grinch like trait we share. :lol_2:

I don't mind Christmas too much (note the "too" -- it's very important).

But mostly I just want the rest of humanity to stay out of my way. All year. :lol_2:

• Like 6
PipsMom

After seeing your replies...guess I am a big ole Grinch, so my score matches my mood. I wanted to be at HOME for Christmas with family and have a real Christmas with them...I was very grumpy when I couldn't be there :ranting:  Grinch stole my Christmas :roflmao:

• Like 3
Pawz4me

I'm sorry, Crystal. As challenging as it is (sometimes) to be around family too much during the holidays, I'm sure being away from them must be even more difficult. :(

• Like 4
Sophie's Haven

75%..........I thought it funny as I do smell like apple cider.......I had just got thru going thru the house with my bottle of apple cider spray and freshen all of my arrangements of pinecones/cinnamon that I have in thru out the house. Talk about timing. I have to admit that I would be considered a Scrooge as I did not enter any stores during the holiday season......saw no Christmas decorations or the tempting holiday food. The hubby works in stores so he was given a list of things that were needed........I blame my hatred of the Holidays of working retail for over 30 years........hate the rudeness and the noise of people/kids.  Even now I find myself getting to the store as early as I can to avoid anything or anyone.........I can remember the day when I would shop until I dropped.......this is the first year I made no Christmas cookies.......the tree was put up but after one week I wanted to take it down........each Christmas I put up less and less.  We have been in our home now for 11 years and I can remember I had 15 banana boxes of Christmas decorations plus 2 trunks filled with decorations plus trees.......now I am down to 1 trunk and a box left.......the rest is GONE. I can foresee that getting less also. 

• Like 5
missy dawn

Oh no ...Not me ! I got 75%... How could this be!?!?:uhm:

• Like 5