Just checking out this mud...

Jo-Anne

WP_20170213_13_32_28_Pro.thumb.jpg.230cff2e45fd1fb3df2c5351ed08ceaa.jpg

Okay Mom can`t you see I am busy here? Snow is just a little bit leaving us and there it is..this pile of mud in our garden(and this is not the only one)..very interesting isn`t it? Karel thinks so..Mom is less enthousiastic about it..Mr. Mole is back in town :o

• Like 9
Summerangel

Awwww bless, Karel you are a sweetheart.... Chase Mr Mole away for Mummy... 

Karel your cousins send their love... ?? xx 

• Like 6
Sophie's Haven

Oh my Karel........Mr Mole has paid you a visit.....we have them here too.  I need to send you Andy our Border Collie it is  one of his favorite thing to hunt. A few Mr Mole went to Mole Heaven last summer. That pile of mud sure looks inviting but I am like your Mom I think it best you just sniff and keep your feet mud free.

• Like 6
PipsMom

Like in a cops tv program where they say...Step back from the --- Mr. Smith. Well mommies saying that under her breath...Step back from the mud Karel or else. :roflmao:

Our tiny back garden is nothing but oozy black mud, grass all gone so I have had to resort to laying down cardboard just so they can do bathroom squats...Hurry up summer.

So I say that often...Abby Lane Step back from the mud young lady or else :roflmao:

• Like 6
Jo-Anne
13 hours ago, Summerangel said:

Awwww bless, Karel you are a sweetheart.... Chase Mr Mole away for Mummy... 

Karel your cousins send their love... ?? xx 

Thank you Donte and Lacey put my love on a plane for you.. here it comes 569779hoqm1jf0z1.gif 

13 hours ago, Sophie's Haven said:

Oh my Karel........Mr Mole has paid you a visit.....we have them here too.  I need to send you Andy our Border Collie it is  one of his favorite thing to hunt. A few Mr Mole went to Mole Heaven last summer. That pile of mud sure looks inviting but I am like your Mom I think it best you just sniff and keep your feet mud free.

Okay Andy come on over and have a look..that mole has no shame really plows the whole garden :D years back we had a cat and she could stare at those mole mud piles for hours..then in the morning mr. mole was in front of hour bedroom door with her sleeping next to it..she brought breakfast? :o

13 hours ago, PipsMom said:

Like in a cops tv program where they say...Step back from the --- Mr. Smith. Well mommies saying that under her breath...Step back from the mud Karel or else. :roflmao:

Our tiny back garden is nothing but oozy black mud, grass all gone so I have had to resort to laying down cardboard just so they can do bathroom squats...Hurry up summer.

So I say that often...Abby Lane Step back from the mud young lady or else :roflmao:

f2b3659e42d440affeb44232502082f1465.giff2b3659e42d440affeb44232502082f1465.giff2b3659e42d440affeb44232502082f1465.gif

• Like 6
Missysmom

Oooh Karel you're quite a mole hunter, good job finding those for mom! Love your pic sweetie, you're sooo handsome! :throb:

• Like 6
Jo-Anne
3 hours ago, Missysmom said:

Oooh Karel you're quite a mole hunter, good job finding those for mom! Love your pic sweetie, you're sooo handsome! :throb:

Thank you sweet Auntie Vicki :hug: sweet hugs for Missy..love all those heart siggy`s..

• Like 6
Crinkly

Cato:  oooh!  We've hunted moles!  It is ACE.  There are moles in the field near Grandma and Grandad's boating lake.  They are very sniffy, aren't they?  I am very good at Hunting, but moles are challenging.  Cos they live deep underground.  But if you ever want to team up and go tunnelling - then I am your paw!

• Like 6
Jo-Anne
14 hours ago, Crinkly said:

Cato:  oooh!  We've hunted moles!  It is ACE.  There are moles in the field near Grandma and Grandad's boating lake.  They are very sniffy, aren't they?  I am very good at Hunting, but moles are challenging.  Cos they live deep underground.  But if you ever want to team up and go tunnelling - then I am your paw!

Catoooooo weren`t you going to Grandma and Grandad`s..thought Mom said you would pay a visit..if so..check out those moles for me won`t you? :D can`t be there so quickly but I am your paw to team up :dog: I love the mud and those sniffs too..

13 hours ago, Roman said:

Karel the mole hunter....

it's in the family:cheer:

Way to go Luna..hi hi..your uncle Karels says yeah go catch them moles..and tell your sister Zyna to help..its fun you know..don`t youz tell that I said that though :D

• Like 6
Crinkly

Cato:  Yes!  We were going to go this week, but then we didn't go cos Mum and Dad didn't want to give Grandma and Grandad a runny coughy nose thing.  But we are going next week instead!  It is very exciting.  Although last time we went I had my hurty tummy, so I hope that doesn't happen again.  Tara wants to show Grandma how to brush her.  Cos she wants Mum AND Grandma to brush her every day.  I don't think that is going to happen, do you?  We will take Mole Pictures, and compare hunting techniques.  And sniffs.

• Like 6
Jo-Anne
18 hours ago, Crinkly said:

Cato:  Yes!  We were going to go this week, but then we didn't go cos Mum and Dad didn't want to give Grandma and Grandad a runny coughy nose thing.  But we are going next week instead!  It is very exciting.  Although last time we went I had my hurty tummy, so I hope that doesn't happen again.  Tara wants to show Grandma how to brush her.  Cos she wants Mum AND Grandma to brush her every day.  I don't think that is going to happen, do you?  We will take Mole Pictures, and compare hunting techniques.  And sniffs.

Sure hope Mum and Dads runny coughy nose thing is better now! Great that you are going to Grandma and Grandads next week,big adventure coming up, I don`t think your tummy will be sore again Cato, think of all the mole piles and great sniffs you fill find there.mikettei.gif.bet you you don`t even think of your tummy then. Yes! we have to compare our hunting techniques wouldn`t that be great. Think you are right about that Tara brushing thingy..ain`t gonna happen..I can learn Tara how to get her topknot out in just a few minutes though..I can do that..and here is her bench and a lot of moles..youz think those moles are freezing, are they cold..? I am doing some research for us here Cato..

DSC_0219.thumb.JPG.c28170074ac9b13b26f56e37a45d7135.JPG

• Like 5
Jo-Anne
4 minutes ago, Missysmom said:

Aww Karel love your pic, you're having tons of fun there are you?!! :throb:

Thank you Auntie Vicki, YES I am..Mum wanted me to move further but I could stay there with Mr. Mole..I don`t mind..

• Like 5
Summerangel

Donte, Lacey and I enjoyed your picture of you in the snow, mole hunting...  

• Like 4
Jo-Anne
11 hours ago, Summerangel said:

Donte, Lacey and I enjoyed your picture of you in the snow, mole hunting...  

Thank you Auntie Julia, Donte and Lacey..it is been very cold here and I do so wish the sun would come out so that I can sit in the garden keeping an eye on our good old Mr. Mole for instance and the weeds need to be done ect..there is always a lot of work in the garden before spring arrives..but it rains today..

• Like 4
Crinkly
23 hours ago, Jo-Anne said:

I am doing some research for us here Cato..

DSC_0219.thumb.JPG.c28170074ac9b13b26f56e37a45d7135.JPG

Cato:  Nice sniffy technique there Karel!  Always best to approach from the side, and then move closer for a good deep sniff.  Tara says she remembers the bench, and wants to go back there.  Well, she really wants to climb up on top of it. :)

• Like 4
Jo-Anne

WP_20170215_17_32_35_Pro.thumb.jpg.6a90fd9b35782b0f84d8da27386d4338.jpg

Of course I couldn`t sit still for a pic..well anyways..it was a good mole hunt and a swell walk this morning started off with a topknot but as you can see I don`t know where it went.:dunno: Mum said to me that clipperthingy is needed..I`ve been good though cause Dad is giving me a treat..I have to sit first..I  lovesss those treats..

Well Aunties Uncles and cousins..just wanted to show you how dry the soil is..while it rained all day yesterday..me and Mum want some water for our garden you see..I am her big help..

• Like 5
Missysmom

Oh my gosh Karel you are sooo handsome sweetie, love that pic! I had to go back to even notice any soil I was too busy looking at you! :throb:

• Like 4
Sophie's Haven

Karel a what handsome fellow you are.......Mom needs to take more pictures of you for us to enjoy.

• Like 2