Happy Birthday Sassy Mae

ParadiseTzu

ParadiseTzu

:bdaycake: My beautiful sweet baby is 7 years old today.  Both a happy and sad day for her Mom and Dad because our baby is entering middle age.  We love her very much and will make this day as special as we can.

SassyMaeFinalBirthdayPhoto.jpg.0050091bc6a0bc6c0c99f3d661ba715b.jpg

• Like 8
Sophie's Haven

b9c7088665adad45336a2f994c35a446.jpg.6d7f2c813a4a0db2a881b5ae7d4bf053.jpg

Happy Birthday Sassy Mae......what a lovely Birthday photo of you. No matter how old you are your always going to be Mom's and Dad precious baby............Have a Happy Day. Yeah........we love when someone has a Birthday.........cause we will get a special treat today to celebrate your day Sassy Mae...........

The 7 Wagging Tail Stinkers wish you the best day ever

• Like 5
Jo-Anne

Happy Birthday sweet Sassy Mae.. what a beautiful Birthday picture of you, love it :throb: allready 7 years old..time flies by..

your sitting on a lovely crocheted ? soft pink blanket too..did you make that yourself Sandra?

• Like 5
Summerangel

Happy birthday sweetheart... You look as adorable as ever... Hope your day is filled with lots of goodies.. 

kisses from Donte and Lacey ?? 

• Like 5
PipsMom

Happy Happy Birthdsy Sassy Mae. Such a  beautiful little girl that never ages. Hugs and kisses on your special day

• Like 5
ParadiseTzu

Thank you all so much! I'm having a wonderful day and being treated special.  And yes, my Mom made my pink blankie, she made Willie a blue one just like it. They keeps us warm at night, we love them.

Sassy Mae

• Like 6
Sunlite

Happy Birthday, Sassy Mae! What a beautiful baby you are! Loving the pink blankie too!  :wub:

• Like 4