Hello from New Zealand

Shihtzumummy2

Shihtzumummy2

Dear all,

I thought I'd post a couple of photo's of my babies, and let you all know that we are having a wonderful summer. My sister has another two weeks to go before she leaves for the UK again boo hoo. At the moment, they have me as their mummy, but my sister has decided that she is their Cambridge mummy and boy is she spoiling them with affection, gifts and other special things.

It's been an extremely hot summer as it usually is up here in the Far North,  fortunately we have had 40mm of rain in the past two days thank goodness. Our tanks are full to overflowing, but the poor people of Christchurch are in a dreadful way. They have forest fires burning out of control, and hardly any rain, some have even lost their homes. We think the rain we got is on it's way to the South Island, but it's taking it's time.

I do hope you are all well and happy and that you aren't suffering too much through your winter.

I'll catch up again soon.

Love from

Ellie Bob and Martha

Martha with heart toy 1a.jpg

Bob relaxing framed.jpg

Martha with heart toy 1b.jpg

• Like 8
Crinkly

Good to hear from you!

glad you are having a great time, and my thoughts are with everyone affected by those fires.

• Like 6
PipsMom

I'm so glad to read you checked in ...I thought about you just yesterday and wondered if you had family in Christchurch affected. by the fires...My goodness they have have been plagued terribly over the past few years.

Loved the new photo's....Martha is getting more beautiful by the day, and Bob looks so happy in himself now because of her.

Such a joy to hear from you, take care and enjoy your sister while she is still there 

• Like 5
Summerangel

Really nice to hear from you. Summer, what is that?? Lol seems like ages ago since we had some of that... But spring is just around the corner.... yay :happydance:

Sounds like you guys are having an amazing time with you sister. 

Sorry to hear about the rain that some of the people are experiencing. Hope they are not going to suffer too much. 

As always gorgeous pictures of your fur babies... love to you all x 

• Like 4
ParadiseTzu

Thanks for checking in, Ellie. Your photos are beautiful and Martha is growing up to be a fine beauty!  Enjoy your summer weather and your sister and I sure hope those areas that need rain get it.

• Like 5
Sophie's Haven

What a nice surprise to hear from you this morning.......sounds like your having a good visit with your sister and Martha and Bob are soaking up all the wonderful attention. Such great pictures of Martha and Bob......enjoy your visit as I am sure this next two weeks is going to fly by fast as they always do.

• Like 5
Missysmom

Hi Ellie, Bob and Martha, so good to hear from you! Love the pics!! And so glad you're having a good time with your sister! Enjoy that extra spoiling Bob and Martha! :cloud9:

• Like 6