Hello from New Zealand

Shihtzumummy2

Shihtzumummy2

Dear all, just passing by with a couple of photos of my little treasures from today. Martha is now allowed a little more freedom off leash in the main garden. She just loves it, especially if Bob is up for a game of catch me if you can. We are always with them needless to say, but what a joy to see her in full flight.

She thrills me when we call her to come, she always comes on the first command, can't quite believe it. Both Sam and Bob took ages before they would come right away. Sam was always more obedient than Bob, and now Martha is too. Bob will come but never on the first call, he is stubbon and always has been. However we know that about him, and he isn't going to change now. Martha on the other hand, is highly alert, extremly resposive and just loves interaction. She is not treat motivated like Bob is, she will come just for a good girl and a lot of praise. Bob will come only if we say, come and have a treat!!! lol 

Catch up again soon

Love from

Ellie, Bob and Martha xxxx

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

• Like 4
PipsMom

Wow, just look at them...Happy go lucky paws playing outside....Love It :throb:

• Like 4
Sunlite

Beautiful babies! For a Tzu...commands are optional... It must be the Cavalier in Martha...good girl! :clap:

• Like 4
ParadiseTzu
8 minutes ago, Sunlite said:

Beautiful babies! For a Tzu...commands are optional... It must be the Cavalier in Martha...good girl! :clap:

+1 for above.  Mine dont stray far from me but keep their nose down sniffing when I call them.  Now Jaxon, my big dog will run down the lane towards the cars going fast county road.  So what the little dogs do is preferable to that.  (We Never turn Jaxon loose outside the back yard or the fenced in with rabbit wire pasture).

• Like 5
Shihtzumummy2
8 hours ago, Sunlite said:

I totally agree, it's just got to be the Cavalier in her, she aims to please constantly, and without any real pressure to do so. Hubby is captivated by her obedience, our Cavaliers were very much like her too. She reminds me so much of our darling little Pippa, who's complete purpose in life was to make us all happy.  

• Like 2