I aint afraid of no brain sucker!

Sunlite

• Like 6
Crinkly

Haha!  Cato always wants to PLAY with the vacuum.  He dances in front of it, play-bowing and dancing and wagging like fury!  Tara is a bit more cautious, like yours - often taking the high ground... :)

• Like 4
beebalm

If I got their names straight :) :

Mona is the brave one :baby: 

Max came in second being brave :baby:

Decker liked to observe up high :baby: 

Adele - all I got to say is bless her little sweet heart :baby: ?

TFS, Auntie Sunlite for the fun times :)  

• Like 3
Sunlite
17 minutes ago, beebalm said:

If I got their names straight :) :

Mona is the brave one :baby: 

Max came in second being brave :baby:

Decker liked to observe up high :baby: 

Adele - all I got to say is bless her little sweet heart :baby: ?

TFS, Auntie Sunlite for the fun times :)  

I think you got it right...

Mona is by far the brave one. All used to run away and leave till Mona showed the brain sucker whos boss...
Mona even bites the wand in bottom video....which the boys both stay on the couch barking.

In the top video, Mona and Adele are one behind the other, Max stays under the coffee table barking and Decker remains on the couch. Adele got yelled at for going after Mona when Mona backed up and stepped on her so she's being a tad cautious.

:)

• Like 2
beebalm
23 minutes ago, Sunlite said:

I think you got it right...

Mona is by far the brave one. All used to run away and leave till Mona showed the brain sucker whos boss...
Mona even bites the wand in bottom video....which the boys both stay on the couch barking.

In the top video, Mona and Adele are one behind the other, Max stays under the coffee table barking and Decker remains on the couch. Adele got yelled at for going after Mona when Mona backed up and stepped on her so she's being a tad cautious.

:)

I first watched the video with no sound and guessed that was Mona before I heard any sound.

Adele was so cute how she managed to stay way back tucked away - safely ?

I forgot to ask where sweet Emma :baby: was  :) Was she snug as a bug in her bed safe against the living room wall :cloud9:

I feel I should include her in this post because she needs a special :bye1: too with love ?since she is a senior now :) 

My Pup doesn't care if the vacuum is on, always been that way.  He will just lay and I will move the vacuum just up to before his paws and he will finally get the point I need him to get up so I can vacuum :suck: the spot he was laying on. :) 

I can't imagine how much you melt ????? having five of these sweeties :) 

You must be melted on the floor such a long time before you can get up again ;) 

• Like 3
Sunlite

Yep, Emma is safely and comfy tucked in her bed, she doesn't care about the fiasco going on around her! LOL!

Yes, lots of fun here, so much love  :throb:

• Like 3
Shihtzumummy2
5 hours ago, Sunlite said:

Awesome to see your fabulous Tzu family. Bob runs outside into the outdoor pen whenever I put the Vac on, Martha likes to attack it, and is not at all afraid of it. She thinks it's a toy xx

• Like 3
ParadiseTzu

Cute, love watching them.  Thanks for sharing

• Like 3