HE'S BACK!!!

Zeke (Ch. TianZi's A Walk On The Wild Side) is back home for a while as we continue the quest for his Grand-Championship.  Bill doesn't have vacay time to get him over here to show until late summer, so he's with me and will hit three show weekends this month.  In his stead, Bill took Tika (TianZi's Gotta Lotta Potential - GCh. SarJan's Who R U When I'm Not Lookin x TianZi's Sex and Candy) home to get her started on HER show career.  She is litter sister to our Bebe (TianZi's R U Gonna Be My Gurl) and according to Bill is "Zeke 2.0".  When I asked why, he said, "...so many of the same mannerisms!"  Well her sire is Corbin's half-brother and her dam is his dam's daughter (Zeke is Corbin x Mona).  Makes sense to me!

Here's Mr. Zeke, brushed and banded for the day:

Zeke_032517.jpg

• Like 8
Sunlite

Can't wait to see both their successes!

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Bill Fussaro said:

Miss Tika

Capture.PNG

She looks a little annoyed in this pic, but she has the most GORGEOUS head and expression!

• Like 5
IpHiNiTi
5 hours ago, Luna said:

She looks a little annoyed in this pic, but she has the most GORGEOUS head and expression!

She prolly was... lol, I had a frozen pizza in oven.. :) And she didnt get any either! hahahaha

• Like 6
PipsMom

Love Tika's cheesy grin, cracked me up. Wow she does have a beautiful expression though, good luck Tika

• Like 6