Sorry Mummy

Shihtzumummy2

Shihtzumummy2

Dear all, hello, and a happy belated Easter.

We are up to our eyes in mess still from the renovations, the tiler is now in the kitchen so that is the last of the five areas that has to be done, the end is in sight thank goodness. It really has been a bit of a trial for my darling pups, they just don't cope at all well with the noise and such, but overall, they are doing ok.

As the photo indicates, Martha is in the dog house with us, she has totally destroyed her beautiful pink bed. We bought it for her the day we got her from the breeder. I'm so sad not to be able to get another the same. However not to worry, it's only a bed I suppose. The look on her face was epic when I popped an old one of Sam's in last night. It was as if she was saying "Hey whats this? This isn't my bed" We cracked up, I quickly grabbed my phone to snap her expression lol. She is a darling little girl if ever there was one, how could I be angry with her, look at her little body and head position, you'd think the bed was going to kill her lol. Oh dear, must try to find another pink one, I feel the one she is sitting on is not feminine enough for her, or am I being silly?

Hope you are all well, and that you all enjoyed a wonderful Easter.

Catch up again soon.

Love from

Ellie, Bob and Martha the monster xxx

sorry mummy.jpg

• Like 3
Shihtzumummy2
19 minutes ago, PipsMom said:

It's like she is saying.....Awwww mommie I'm so sorry 

Lol I so agree 

• Like 2
ParadiseTzu

Priceless!  Along with "I'm sorry", she says "Oh, no, this is what I get for chewing up the Pink one"!

• Like 3
Shihtzumummy2
13 minutes ago, ParadiseTzu said:

Priceless!  Along with "I'm sorry", she says "Oh, no, this is what I get for chewing up the Pink one"!

Yes something along those lines me thinks lol

• Like 2
Missysmom

Oh dear sweet Martha you most certainly are in the dog house!:lol_2: you know of course little girls are supposed to be sugar and spice, everything nice-- and pink! Guess when you chew up pink you get plain old tan!!  :hysterical: Love your expression sweetie, I'm with mommy I could never be mad at you! :throb:

• Like 3
Sunlite

O what a cutie she is! :wub:

• Like 3