Happy Birthday to Martha

Shihtzumummy2

Shihtzumummy2

Dear all,

Today is special in this house, it's our darling little girl Martha's first birthday. None of us can quite believe it, she came into our lives nine months ago at a very difficult time as you know. Now here she is today on her first birthday, happy, house trained and very much the star. We simply love her, can't imagine not having such a delightful little girl in our lives. Her fur brother Bob is a changed dog since she came to him after he lost his little brother Sam. She is having a tiny little bit of home made apple pie and a little custard tonight after tea. I made the pie just for her, yeah right :) . Daddy took her to her favourite park this morning, and this afternoon she has a new toy to destroy!!! I made this birthday stationery just for her, hope you like it.

Catch up soon

Love from

Ellie, Bob and Martha.

tag.jpg

• Like 7
Marlene

That beautiful mauve stationery is reminiscent of the outfit the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate, wore to her sister's wedding :-)  Elegantly feminine.

Sounds like Miss Martha had a lovely day and everyone got to enjoy "her" apple pie.

Happy first birthday baby girl (you will always be your Mama's baby girl).

• Like 4
Shihtzumummy2
53 minutes ago, Marlene said:

That beautiful mauve stationery is reminiscent of the outfit the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate, wore to her sister's wedding :-)  Elegantly feminine.

Sounds like Miss Martha had a lovely day and everyone got to enjoy "her" apple pie.

Happy first birthday baby girl (you will always be your Mama's baby girl).

Yes it is rather, and what a gorgeous wedding it looked. I so enjoyed seeing Kate and her sister, I'm such a Royalist, and I make no apologies for that at all. You have to be if you were brought up in our home, my father was a Naval Officer and we were naval brats lol. Mum and Dad were very traditional, and thankfully so were my in-laws, along with my hubby. His upbringing was almost identical to mine, hence our shared love of all that is good about tradition and service to ones country. Even though we were born worlds apart geographically UK v NZ we both seem to have the same standards of what we consider right from wrong.

As for my baby girl,  she indeed has enjoyed a fabulous Autumn day, cold this morning but fabulous sunshine this afternoon. I don't have enough words to express the love I have for her, not just me, our entire family. My sister in the UK speaks as if Martha is her dog lol. She even tells me off if she thinks I'm doing something wrong, in her opinion that is to do with anything Martha related lol.

I'm very glad you liked the stationery, thank you so much.

• Like 4
Crinkly

Wow.  How time flies!

Well done Martha on your first birthday.  What a milestone.

• Like 5
ParadiseTzu

Happy Birthday pretty Martha, I cant believe you are one!  Arnt you nice for sharing your birthday pie with your family!

Mom - as enjoyable as they are, isnt it a relief to have both dogs house trained? I tell Willie that all the time.  Good job, Martha!

• Like 6
Shihtzumummy2
2 hours ago, ParadiseTzu said:

Happy Birthday pretty Martha, I cant believe you are one!  Arnt you nice for sharing your birthday pie with your family!

Mom - as enjoyable as they are, isnt it a relief to have both dogs house trained? I tell Willie that all the time.  Good job, Martha!

Oh my goodness yes, she has been house trained for months, but I don't ever trust a pup until they are about a year old xxx

• Like 4
Missysmom

:happybday: sweet Martha! Love your gorgeous picture, you are such a sweet and gorgeous pup! Enjoy your day!:throb:

• Like 4
PipsMom

Happy Birthday Martha :wish:

I can't believe how time has passed so quickly...Enjoy your birthday with all your special treats as your one special little girl

• Like 4
Sunlite

Happy 1st birthday, sweet Martha! Time really does fly. You've brought so much joy to your family, and it's been wonderful watching you grow through your photos. :wub:

• Like 4
Summerangel

Happy 1st abirthday Martha.. you're a picture of beauty! 

Your mum has done an excellent job with the stationary. 

Say hello to Bob for me ❤️❤️

• Like 3
Shihtzumummy2
14 hours ago, Summerangel said:

Happy 1st abirthday Martha.. you're a picture of beauty! 

Your mum has done an excellent job with the stationary. 

Say hello to Bob for me ❤️❤️

Thank you Julia xxxx

• Like 1
missy dawn

Happy Birthday ,you beautiful gorgeous baby!!!!!

• Like 4