Sassy Mae & Willie Boy

ParadiseTzu

These poor babies get their face trimmed almost every day.  I trim thinking I have it short enough for the Asian face, look again next day, and nope not short enough yet.  Anyway, here is today's length, LOL!

5925db7c4a409_Image5-24-17at11_56AM.thumb.jpg.513be4462eb7155cdba6646b9e81e714.jpg

• Like 8
beebalm

Your Mom always takes such wonderful care of you both.  You both look like cuddly twins :cloud9::cloud9:

Mom says she would love to hug you two tightly on her lap right now :throb:  :throb:  

• Like 5
Shihtzumummy2
1 hour ago, ParadiseTzu said:

These poor babies get their face trimmed almost every day.  I trim thinking I have it short enough for the Asian face, look again next day, and nope not short enough yet.  Anyway, here is today's length, LOL!

5925db7c4a409_Image5-24-17at11_56AM.thumb.jpg.513be4462eb7155cdba6646b9e81e714.jpg

Oh how much I adore this look, they truly are simply exquisite little darlings. Utterly beautiful xxxxxxx

• Like 4
ParadiseTzu

Thank you all.  I am so proud of them for posing side by side.  I use to have use software to bring them together i a photo.

• Like 4
Summerangel

I agree you can see all features of their faces, their features just pop out. Excellent job Sandra. 

Their legs look great too ?

• Like 3
Crinkly

SUCH a good pic!

And yes, their faces need constant trimming, don't they.  I try and do my two once a week (knowing it isn't enough!) and then I turn round and they look like it has grown overnight!

• Like 3
missy dawn

Sandra, you have done an amazing job! 

• Like 3