Our Sweet Missy

Sophie's Haven

Our HOUSE is a little quieter this morning and our HEARTS heavy with sadness. When you bring these little biscuits into your home you never want to see this day come but this is part of life that we have to face. She is at peace and will forever be in our hearts..........we had a BLESSED 7 years with her as a member of our family.   

IN MEMORY OF OUR MISSY                                      

IMG_1302.thumb.jpg.96907840f1597383f302755106bbb484.jpg

d8af41236d1a5e9b888ecc69af4ac84f.jpg.77a0da87ab6e42df77e18ac11ae597a2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
Crinkly

So sorry.  You must be missing her terribly.

Rest in peace, Missy, secure in the knowledge that you gave back so much more than you took.

Hugs to Mum, Dad and all the other little stinkers.

• Like 6
Summerangel

I'm so very sorry ?

Rest up sweet Missy... 

Hugs to you all  ?

• Like 6
Missysmom

Oh Jeannie I am so very sorry to read this. You, your family and the paws are all in my thoughts and prayers. Bless you for giving sweet Missy the wonderful life she so deserved. She will be so missed by all. Hugs:throb:

• Like 6
Marlene

15 fun and laugh filled years - a testament to your good care and love.  We understand the pain you are in and grieve with you. It helps so much to be among those who understand.....it's not "just a dog", she was family.

• Like 7
missy dawn

Oh Jeannine, I'm so sorry! You're going through so much right now, I'm sending a 5 minute long hug to you (((hugs)))sweet sweet Missy?

• Like 6
Sophie's Haven

A BIG THANK YOU for your kind words.  Everyone that we crossed paths with yesterday in taking care of our Missy were so kind and thoughtful and made such a difficult time in our lives run as smooth as possible. Making arrangements at the crematory yesterday afternoon talking about Missy and her life starting out in a puppy mill and living in a crate 24/7 for 6 years helped in giving helpful tips in the help of another dog. The lady that was assisting us was telling us about a Chihuahua that was brought into a rescue by some people that picked her up off the road after seeing her being tossed from a moving car. Thankfully she was not hurt. She had no intention of taking home this dog but she had business at this rescue and Daisy the Chihuahua would not leave her alone it was love at first sight for both of them......so Daisy got a new home......but Daisy has issues that  this sweet lady has never dealt with......so taking about Missy and her issues and how we dealt with them she is going to apply to Daisy.  So Missy is still helping others have a 2nd chance in life like her.  Last evening we sat on the porch and had some laughs of all the fun things we had experienced with Missy over the past 7 years......I had the opportunity to take a last look at her before we left the crematory but I chose to remember her when she was sitting by the work table in the kitchen waiting for me to clean up after lunch yesterday........she had such a sweet expression on her face......and I will always remember that.  Thanks everyone for your support........it helps a lot.

• Like 5
PipsMom

I am so saddened to read of Missy's passing. She gave so much joy and laughter and because of you she lived a wonderful life after her terriable beginning. Sending you a huge hug and also .....a belly rub  for all her sisters and brother as I know they will miss her too

• Like 4
Sunlite

Sorry I'm behind but I am truly sorry to hear of Missys passing. I'm so glad that she entered your lives to bring you so much happiness and you hers...

It is often said that dogs don't live as long because if they did...we humans wouldn't be able to handle that much grief...

Sending hugs.... 

• Like 4
ParadiseTzu

I am just now seeing this.  I am so very very sorry.  At the same time I am so glad you were able to share your home with Missy for these past seven years and have those memories to look back on.  Hugs to you and your hubby and a kiss on the nose to her brothers and sisters.

• Like 3
Jo-Anne

I am so very sorry....like you are saying when you bring this little biscuits :throb: home you never want to even think of saying goodbye..I love Missy`s picture you posted..her face is telling a story...so sweet...thank you for giving her your love and your warm home...and making her life good..

• Like 4
  • 8 months later...