Following the sun

Marlene

Following the spots of sun on a Saturday afternoon

shorty sun spot.jpg

• Like 7
Marlene

After that he moved into a dogbed out of the sun - he was too warm.  Then he moved to the back porch - he was too cold.  I have pics but having trouble w/my phone (groan). He is now back on the porch with his weensey tennis ball rolling it in the door track.

• Like 4
Marlene
7 minutes ago, PipsMom said:

:roflmao:

Quit laughing........will have to take myself to WalMart (where I got it) and grovel into the electronics department and hope that nice understanding older lady is there to take pity on me.  Pretty hi-tech - huh?  Another old granny in WalMart is my tech help.

• Like 3
Missysmom

Ahh Shorty you have the right idea there sweetie, what a fun day you're having! :D

• Like 1
ParadiseTzu
20 hours ago, Marlene said:

Quit laughing........will have to take myself to WalMart (where I got it) and grovel into the electronics department and hope that nice understanding older lady is there to take pity on me.  Pretty hi-tech - huh?  Another old granny in WalMart is my tech help.

Or ask your nearest 6 year old, :bouncesmile:That fact is really hard for me to grasp!

• Like 2
beebalm

It's so nice to see you Cousin Shorty G.  I understand why you moved.  That sun can be too hot.  :sweat:

We have to play together sometime soon with our beloved tiny yellow tennis balls :soccer: What you say? My place ? or yours ?...

• Like 3