Martha being Martha lol

Shihtzumummy2

Shihtzumummy2

Dear all, here is my darling girl doing her silly thing after her last meal around about six pm. She is the most delightful little girl ever we think. She goes crazy with excitement, just after eating, then puts herself into her bed until about 9pm when she comes out for cuddles. This pose is the funny one, she cracks us up. I wanted to show you how much her coat has grown since I clipped her months ago. I won't clip her again until spring, I love her coat, I adore the colour,  and the texture is divine. She has a very strong personality, and shows lots of humour in her playtime. Bob often just sits watching her, however he does enjoy playing with her, and boy she loves that..

Catch up again soon

Love from

Ellie, Bob and Martha the monster xxxx

Martha being silly.jpg

• Like 6
ParadiseTzu

Hamming it up for you!  Love her hair color and softness.  She's just a beautiful girl!

• Like 5
Crinkly

Haha!  lovely shot.

Is that posing, playing, or Face Wiping?

Cato has a Face Wipe routine that involves the carpet.  Hysterical to watch.  Impossible to stop.  Even if I grab him as his head lifts from his plate, and wipe immediately, he will then Wipe off my annoying Mum Intervention.  Very funny in the privacy of our own home.  A lot less funny when visiting my parents and their oatmeal coloured carpet!

I have shampooed our front room carpet 10x more often since the Face Wipe Era than ever before.  :roflmao:

• Like 4
Missysmom

Oooh I just Love Martha, what an adorable picture!! She is indeed the most precious little girl, what a gorgeous coat she has!:throb:

• Like 3
PipsMom

She has always been the sweetest most adorable little diva since you brought her home....I think she was Heaven sent to mend your broken hearts after Sam's passing...just a devine baby from up above

• Like 4
ParadiseTzu
9 hours ago, Crinkly said:

Haha!  lovely shot.

Cato has a Face Wipe routine that involves the carpet.  Hysterical to watch.  Impossible to stop.  Even if I grab him as his head lifts from his plate, and wipe immediately, he will then Wipe off my annoying Mum Intervention.  Very funny in the privacy of our own home.  A lot less funny when visiting my parents and their oatmeal coloured carpet!

I have shampooed our front room carpet 10x more often since the Face Wipe Era than ever before.  :roflmao:

But I figure it's better than rubbing the other end on the carpet. :roflmao:  Willie rubs his face on the rug a lot especially after a bath and I always blow him dry.

• Like 5
Shihtzumummy2
11 hours ago, Crinkly said:

Haha!  lovely shot.

No she doesn't  do the face thing at all, or Bob for that matter, Sam used to do it, and unfortunately he had the dreaded red staining on his face grrrrrrrr, bless his wee heart. Now that we have the tiles in the main living areas, and just the rug,  which is only brought out for the months of July & August our coolest months,  it can be sent for cleaning. The carpet was cream and boy did I spend a lot of time and money on keeping it in good order.

Her pose is definitely her having playtime, and showing off in front of her daddy and some friends who were visiting at the time.

6 hours ago, PipsMom said:

She has always been the sweetest most adorable little diva since you brought her home....I think she was Heaven sent to mend your broken hearts after Sam's passing...just a devine baby from up above

Oh you couldn't be more right, she is my fur angel, I love her so much, I have loved many gorgeous fur babies in my life, but I do have to confess to having something special with Martha. I honestly think she has some of Sam's fabulous peronality in her. She most certainly mended my heartache that is 100% the truth. Everyone who meets her is captivated by her sunny personality, and because she is unique looking that seems to add to the attraction lol. I am totally biased I'm afraid, but I can't help it.

10 hours ago, Missysmom said:

Oooh I just Love Martha, what an adorable picture!! She is indeed the most precious little girl, what a gorgeous coat she has!:throb:

Aww thank you, she really is our gorgeous little girlie

2 hours ago, ParadiseTzu said:

But I figure it's better than rubbing the other end on the carpet. :roflmao:  Willie rubs his face on the rug a lot especially after a bath and I always blow him dry.

Oh I do agree , that is not a very nice habit, however I do believe, it's due to irriation if they do it, mine don't do it, I don't think from memory that any of my previous or present fur babes have been in the habit.  Isn't it usually due to their anal glands being either full or infected?

• Like 3
Sunlite

Love little Martha! She is just too precious!

• Like 3